• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, World! (416)

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON FOUR
    HEY, WORLD!
    EPISODE NUMBER - 416
    While on a mission to find Ray, Constantine and Nora discover Neron's evil plan. Nate convinces the Legends to think outside the box and suggests a dangerous plan to unite magical creatures and people to save the world. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Very cool, I felt the whole Big Tent event was kinda disappointing. I loved the beginning of the show where Nate and Sara are in costume as themselves with no masks on acting like Supergirl and The Flash was just there.

I felt the build up of the sing-along was nice (Constantine made a reference to it earlier), but overall I don't think it was executed well.

The timeline shift, though was executed very well from the goodbye to the unawareness of the changes.

Comment

The face swap was a bit obvious, suprised they didnt keep him dead with his dad though...

Comment

Wow what a mess. But that's what I love about this show.

I'm gonna miss Zari though. I'm sure they're gonna find a way for us to see her again and Gideon will know who she is.

Loved the cornyness of the singing scene.

Are we gonna see the dragon again? I hope so.

And Vandal Savage... After all he can always be revived. Maybe he is one of those coins at the end.

The monitor felt out of place. His presence felt forced somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post

I'm gonna miss Zari though. I'm sure they're gonna find a way for us to see her again and Gideon will know who she is.
          Me too, I am sure they will bring her back. I keep thinking that little Zari will have a great time with her Dragon friend and next Season we are going to meet a new adult her ala Daenerys Targaryen. She will be the Dragon Tamer.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Hope we see every side of her just like Daenerys.

BTW, I red somewhere that the actress is going to be back but not Zari. It's probably gonna be just Charlie's version of Zari.

Comment

The monitor felt out of place. His presence felt forced somehow.
              Agree and disagree at the same time... The lead-up to the original Crisis on Infinite Earths had the Monitor showing up in random comic issues too, just in the background observing, so on that level it's a nice nod. But yes, it was a bit on-the-nose here. I think it would've worked better if all it had shown had been that very first shot of him in the crowd and then never again. The popcorn eating bit was funny, but it was too much.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Ahaa. Never read the comics. My bad.

Comment

Hope we see every side of her just like Daenerys.

BTW, I red somewhere that the actress is going to be back but not Zari. It's probably gonna be just Charlie's version of Zari.
                  That's what I was thinking might happen too.

I really really hope they aren't getting rid of Tala Ashe, I really like her.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I Don't want her playing someone else to be honest. To draw a comparison, I really dislike Charlie
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I know what you mean, I can't stand Charlie either. And that's gotta be the writing, since I liked Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Amaya.

Comment

I love her British accent. So cute.

Comment

It was funny for an episode or two but then got overdone. To be honest, the whole season has been bad. Probably worse than S1
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                          X