• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms of Service (415)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON FOUR
    TERMS OF SERVICE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 415
    With things getting out of control, Sara and Ava concoct a bold plan to take back the Time Bureau. But when things go awry, Zari and Charlie must work together to discover what Neron is planning. Elsewhere, Constantine, is given a tough choice on who to save from Hell. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 May 2019, 10:20 PM.

Love how messed up this show is. That was so funny.

I still stand by what I said though. I like the Constantine b-story but this show is not the right place for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
      Love how messed up this show is. That was so funny.

I still stand by what I said though. I like the Constantine b-story but this show is not the right place for it.
      I just binge watched all 4 Seasons and really got to say this Series is something. Not sure what though, it transformed quite alot from its first Season. I am not sure if I like the twist for this Season or even if I want to see what they come up with next. At first it was just Timetraveling and fixing the Timeline, by now we are fighting Fairies, Dragons and Unicorns. Not to forget Constantin. I am afraid to ask how this show could get any weirder, but I am sure if there is a fifth season, we will find out. Yikes.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
      X