• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Have Saved This City (722)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON SEVEN
    YOU HAVE SAVED
    THIS CITY

EPISODE NUMBER - 722
    Team Arrow is on the run from the law in the midst of Emiko's attack on the city, as Oliver still hopes to turn his sister around. In the future the team puts everything on the line to try and shut down Archer before Galaxy One marches its forces on Star City.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 May 2019, 10:52 PM.

Wow, gut punch!

I wish Emiko didn't die, but I understand that the actress may not have been available next season.

I am glad I forgot the Monitor was going to return and it is fitting since that deal was made this season for it to resurface again later.

The emotions Stephen and Emily were powerful and I really enjoyed seeing them take care of their daughter. I wonder what season 7 will be like. I expect some cosmic adventures for Oliver, but also something that brings him back to the city obviously. Perhaps training his team to prepare for the Crisis.

He better be the leader for the Justice League during the Crisis.

I don't know if I should expect the flash forwards this season, I'd like to, but I can't imagine that it would play into the Crisis as much as them having a acknowledgement of what Oliver did during the final episode.

Comment

The 2040 plot of this episode was so good. Loved it. I believe they're setting up for a spinoff.

The present plot on the other hand was so boring. Had no interest in it whatsoever. It was only saved by the ending when the monitor returned.

Looks like the final season is going to be a whole new territory. I suspect it's going to switch between Oliver and the remaining characters minus Felicity and Laurel of course.

I'm sure the crossover this year is going to be so big.

Comment

I thought the first half of the episode was pretty lacklustre. I didn't buy really any of the emotions relating to Oliver and Emiko in their final confrontation, but the second half after the Emiko part was taken care of I thought was really good. It was very effective and poignant. I had a feeling the episode might end that way.

The comic book Crisis on Infinite Earths ended with the Earth 2 versions of Clark and Lois living in a paradise dimension after their universe was destroyed. I've had a feeling that's where Oliver and Felicity might end up at the end of Arrow.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          The comic book Crisis on Infinite Earths ended with the Earth 2 versions of Clark and Lois living in a paradise dimension after their universe was destroyed. I've had a feeling that's where Oliver and Felicity might end up at the end of Arrow.
          The Monitor stated he saw Oliver die during the Crisis and that Oliver's deal was to do whatever was required to help the Multiverse survive the Crisis. That was in exchange for Supergirl and The Flash not to die during Elseworlds.

I really don't think Oliver and Felicity are going off to another dimension. I took it as The Monitor taking Felicity to heaven or to be at Oliver's side during the Crisis and die with him.

Their happy ending came when they left Star City, had Mia born, and was there for her first weeks/months of life.

That's my perspective, who knows. Maybe The Monitor's comment about his death (which Oliver stated and The Monitor just didn't correct) was in another dimension? If so, how can The Monitor take Felicity there, but not take anyone else from that reality?

I think if that's the case, it will be due to Oliver taking on the role of hero on another world in order to maintain "balance" somehow.

Comment

Crap. I hope this one re airs for me before the new season starts. My satellite kept going out and the ending wasn't watchable. I've lived here 9 years and we got nasty rain for a month straight. I've never had my satellite go out so much! Of course the rainy month has to be when some of my shows are ending their seasons.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
              Crap. I hope this one re airs for me before the new season starts. My satellite kept going out and the ending wasn't watchable. I've lived here 9 years and we got nasty rain for a month straight. I've never had my satellite go out so much! Of course the rainy month has to be when some of my shows are ending their seasons.
              It's out on Netflix. Plus check out The CW's website, they may still be airing the last couple of episodes.

Comment

Working...
              X