Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions concerning the future of the Stargate franchise. And why I've been gone :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
    Please tell me it was not a rusty pitchfork?
    We need FH alive to do more jigsaws
    Don't worry, the Lemming had its shots, which included Tetanus so bring on those rusty forks. I can handle them.

Originally posted by Franksixer View Post
    But is there anything going on? LOL any news?
    Well... if you haven't heard about it yet... there's always the 6-country "community" you could try. They've got stuff if you pay 20 bucks for all-access. You can watch all the shows (including Origins), all the regionblocked Dial Home interviews and Recon whatevers, even the Origins bloopers are locked behind the paywall, the comics (well the first couple editions), and they have a poor excuse for a message feed that's populated with Platschu's quiz's.

But you won't find it very international like Gateworld since only 6 countries have full access and the rest have given up pretending to still believe their "we're working on it" crap-line.

But nope, there's no new stargate series or whatever in the works. Joe Mallozzi has been releasing pages from the Extinction movie from Atlantis, and he's also still posting concept drawings -- which are wicked.

The fake community is at stargatecommand.co (not linking to it because they're not worth it).

Originally posted by Franksixer View Post
    P.S. @Falcon Horus check your private messages
    I shall... well, I will... later.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well.. I try to entertain my little audicence there. Less than 20 people are active on the message board of SG:C, so I wouldn't call it as a big community or success, but that must be part of their PR communication.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        Well.. I try to entertain my little audicence there. Less than 20 people are active on the message board of SG:C, so I wouldn't call it as a big community or success, but that must be part of their PR communication.
        I think 20 is really stretching it...

Comment

And they have hold a convention with such secrecy that only the local visitors know what have really happened there... It is an other example of communication disaster. At least all 200 countries are united in disinformation.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

And they have hold a convention with such secrecy that only the local visitors know what have really happened there... It is an other example of communication disaster. At least all 200 countries are united in disinformation.
            195 countries....

Of which 189 have no access, but I'm not sure we should include North-Korea since they also have no access to Netflix.

Comment

You have grabbed the most important informations. I have to take over some big country and split up to 5 just to prove I am right.

Netflix is called Kimflix in N-Korea.

Comment

Netflix is called Kimflix in N-Korea.

Comment

Working...
                X