Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions concerning the future of the Stargate franchise. And why I've been gone :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions concerning the future of the Stargate franchise. And why I've been gone :(

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around, I've been hospitalized.. I re-injured myself from a REALLY BAD accident I had about 2-3 years ago.. I was on a motorcycle and somebody hit and ran me off the bike, and I've been rehabilitating my right leg & left shoulder, collar bone, humerus etc..I took a really really bad spill down the stairs head first in the middle of the night and re-injured everything.... But thankfully I've made good progress and I'm back home, I lost 30 plus pounds and I am now on a great diet, and back to an active lifestyle... I can actually workout again!

Enough about me just wanted to catch you guys up on where I've been.. Now to the topic I'm posting about.. I've been out of the loop for quite some time, I know there was some kind of sweepstakes and there was supposed to be an announcement of sorts. From what I was lead to understand anyway.. Has there been any new developments with the Stargate franchise in any way shape or form? Like anything? Digital, streaming, reboot, new show, anything? Maybe even an announcement for future plans?

I missed all you guys, I didn't have my phone in the hospital so let me just say hi to a few people...@Platschu, @Falcon Horus, @jelgate, @Chaka-Z0, @DigiFluid, @Gatefan1976, @WraithTech, & @Annoyed.... I missed you guys! If I didn't mention you, and I should have I sincerely apologize, I'm on some very heavy sedatives & it's 4 a.m... just post here and I will say hello properly But I really did miss the camaraderie of these forums sincerely!

I should be back now for good, and I really hope that you guys have some good news for me, I'm trying to be optimistic here, after the hell I just went through, AGAIN! LOL... So please post here, tell me what's up!

It's good to be back, I really did miss this place.
    Just goes to show that this place really is full of good, and most importantly REAL people

Much love,
    -Frank
    sigpic

How are your kidneys brother?
    Oh, you don't owe us anything, just glad you are OK.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Frank my dude! So your kidneys are back on track eh?

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post

*Opens up a few barrels of Rum*
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        How are your kidneys brother?
        But we do owe the the guy who ran him over.

Its been awhile since I encouraged forming a mob
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Its been awhile since I encouraged forming a mob
          Mmm... now that you mention it... we haven't done a proper riot for a while.

Should look into that.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*stabs FH with a pitchfork*

Sorry im rusty at this
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Mmm... now that you mention it... we haven't done a proper riot for a while.

Should look into that.
              How many threads are you willing to destroy?
              sigpic

Comment

As many as it takes
                Jelgate is right

Comment

*stabs FH with a pitchfork*

Sorry im rusty at this
                  Please tell me it was not a rusty pitchfork?
                  We need FH alive to do more jigsaws
                  http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

As many as it takes
                    Then we do that togeather.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes I take great pleasure in saying the kidneys are healed! So grateful... I completely forgot that I had filled you guys in on that! Jesus you guys really are good people...Thank you so much for going out of your way to remember & having my back too. You guys honestly bring such a smile on my face in such a sh*tty time. Thank you all for replying,

LMFAO theres one little thing that literally just dawned on me while editing this post,
                      Nobody gave me a Stargate update! lololol and while that's 100% okay, and shows that you're even more nice and caring that I thought, and by no means am I complaining LOL

But is there anything going on? LOL any news? Like I said I really did miss you guys so I'd like to know what's going on so I can talk about what's relevant & catch up with you guys.

Looking forward to your replys as always,

-Frank

P.S. @Falcon Horus check your private messages

And everyone else: LMFAO get your minds out of the gutter!! Hahahahaha
                      sigpic

Comment

I am the gutter, in fact, it envies me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Everyone is envious of you. Why do you think I torched your lawn?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

"I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy".
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

You are the biggest idiot in the galaxy
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X