looking for something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for something

a long time ago, I saw this GREAT animated short, it was either 80's or 90's, and I think it was on USA network late at night it told the story of an alien police officer who came to earth chasing a criminal who either was a giant or could become a giant monster and he was chasing him through a forest, then they come across something like a giant pillbox with a giant cannon in it and the humans in it help the alien cop either capture or kill the creature, once they either capture or kill the creature,the cop wasn't supposed to be seen by the natives and he was supposed to kill any one who saw him, but he respects the military officers that were in the damaged or destroyed pillbox that he had second thoughts, so he shoots NEAR their heads and returns to his ship and reports that he followed his orders, the alien spoke alien to his superior officer but I don't think that there was any talking during the rest of the short, this is all I can remember, I have ben looking for it ever since I saw it , does it sound familiar to any one?

I FOUND IT!!! this has ben driving me crazy for years, and I finally found it, I got it wrong as to where it was it was on the original SCIFI CHANNEL and from what I can tell by the air date it was shortly after my cable company picked up the scifi channel but I found it, it was called

Antebois (2001) Sci-Fi Animated Short Film

Comment

Working...
    X