Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    then he flip flopped & supported her
    When he saw her become the breaker of chains. Notice as soon as he saw her become a tad wonko about the Throne he implies to Tyrion that an assassination would be appropriate? Varys doesn't f*** around, to quote Doug ''it will keal''.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
      When he saw her become the breaker of chains. Notice as soon as he saw her become a tad wonko about the Throne he implies to Tyrion that an assassination would be appropriate? Varys doesn't f*** around, to quote Doug ''it will keal''.
      then why did he support Viserys in s1
      that's like Aerys bis

Comment

then why did he support Viserys in s1
        that's like Aerys bis
        Because Lannisters & Starks were headed for a civil war, North vs South, that's no good for the realm. Also remember that they saved Aegon from death (in the show it's Jon) in order to re-establish a Targaryen Dynasty, so it was all part of the plan for Aegon to take over Vyseris or Dany eventually since he's got a better claim.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
          Because Lannisters & Starks were headed for a civil war, North vs South, that's no good for the realm. Also remember that they saved Aegon from death (in the show it's Jon) in order to re-establish a Targaryen Dynasty, so it was all part of the plan for Aegon to take over Vyseris or Dany eventually since he's got a better claim.
          if Viserys got on the throne no way he'd give it to Jon he'd roast him alive first lol

Comment

if Viserys got on the throne no way he'd give it to Jon he'd roast him alive first lol
            Obviously. Viserys was just a pawn to achieve the establishment of a Targaryen dynasty, which as Varys said is the only period of time that Westoros had solid peace for many years. Technically Aegon IV was to remain incognito until the timing was right to snatch the Throne.

(he's the son of Rhaegar and Elia Martell I told you about, and fun fact the Dornishmen never bent the knee to even Aegon the Conqueror, they always remained independent, so he was the key to subdue the whole 7 Kingdoms and not just 6 like Aegon the C. did).
            Spoiler:

Comment

Just a word of warning, apparently a clip from the final episode has been leaked.

Comment

It is nearly impossible to shot a flying dragon from a moving ship. I also didn't like how they killed Rhaegal, but he was clearly protecting Drogon and Daenerys from that angle as his body shielded them. Talking about shields. I hope they put some armor on the last dragon...

The distance was also weird in the CGI sequence. They were flying way too high up, then the ships were really far from each other, but then they have gone really close the walls of King's Landing. Probably Euron's tentacle shaped crossbow was much larger.

Just one more random thought. Are you aware that the Stark dynasty has died out? If Jon accepted as Targaryen if even Sansa or Arya will be married (what I doubt), then they won't be able to keep the Stark name. And I am guessing Bran has got ED after the spine injury.
                Last edited by Platschu; 07 May 2019, 10:27 PM.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  It is near impossible to shot a flying dragon from a moving ship.
                  Also, their velocity was crazy high. There was way too much energy behind them. They tore through ships (and Rhaegal) as if they were propelled by rocket fuel.

Comment

Not to mention three times in a row. Then they have missed Dany while she was in the near with Drogon. But anyway the story was still entertaining.

I can only hope the end won't be as bad as the LOST was.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

a much closer range shot only did superficial damage to Drogon though he's bigger & better armoured than his brothers
                      (it almost killed Dany though she could've easily fallen off)

Comment

*Lifts finger in the air*

According to Fire & Blood - A history of Targaryen Kings in Westoros Rhaenys Targaryen, Aegon's sister and 2nd wife, died during the First Dornish War in 10 AC when her dragon Meraxes got struck in the eye by a lucky scorpion hit mounted on top of a tower with a bolt that was 1 yard long.

So yea, killing a dragon up in the air like that is quite unlikely.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Euron levelled up (again) since last season

+10 boost to Accuracy & Ranged attacks

Comment

Working...
                          X