This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    So was Hillary. She just managed to dodge prosecution. But that was fine, wasn't it?
    She has been under investigation since Bill Clinton's farewell address. Trump only had what? Two years? Puh-lease!
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

So you aren't among those advocating that the Democrats continue investigating Trump?
      I never said that Hillary should NOT be investigated, nor have I ever said Bill should not either.
      Warranted investigations should be held, no matter who they are on.
      The Mueller report, and his speech make it quite clear that if trump was not POTUS, he would be sitting in a cell right now on obstruction charges, but as he cannot be charged, it lies to the congress to use the systems it has to enforce the CONSTITUTION, same way as it did when Bill obstructed justice.

It is literally impossible for you consider that something does not have some kind of partisan bias, because it is impossible for you separate yourself from it.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

So was Hillary. She just managed to dodge prosecution. But that was fine, wasn't it?
        Trump dodged prosecution for collusion, for the exact same reason.
        I accept that.
        Read the report kid.
        sigpic

Comment

Listen to your fellow conservatives:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
            He's guilty already, why not, might be worth a shot.
            and who gave YOU the sole authority to convict a man based solely on heresay?

you continually refuse to understand that our justice system here in the US is based on "innocent until proven guilty"....so if YOU'RE gonna accuse a person of being guilty it's up to YOU to provide proof beyond any reasonable doubt

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post

you continually refuse to understand that our justice system here in the US is based on "innocent until proven guilty"....so if YOU'RE gonna accuse a person of being guilty it's up to YOU to provide proof beyond any reasonable doubt
              You don't understand how liberal minds work. If the accused is a Kavanaugh, or a Trump, merely the hint of an accusation is enough take action against that person, such as seeking to prevent their appointment to the SCOTUS.

On the other hand, if the accused is a Clinton, or similar, it doesn't matter what the evidence says, the are above reproach.

Comment

Im calling BS. I didn't like crimes or accusations of crimes being swept under the rug for political reasons
                Bacon me GF
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

That's quite the delivery of manure there MG. Mueller all but said Trump would have handcuffs if it wasn't for his presidential immunity. Innocent until proven not President is what that is.
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

That's quite the delivery of manure there MG.
                    Everyone has a talent.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Mine is getting free bacon..

And the the Earth is shaped like a pyramid. The ancient Eqyptians and Mayan knew this
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

How does a case come before the justice system?
                        How does one prove guilt?

I am not sure you understand the legal system at all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Like you said GF, "I feel, so it is" is their moto.
                          Spoiler:
                          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Like you said GF, "I feel, so it is" is their moto.
                            It's amazing, impressive, and depressing to me that Colbert coined "truthiness" fourteen years ago, and it becomes more relevant every day.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              It's amazing, impressive, and depressing to me that Colbert coined "truthiness" fourteen years ago, and it becomes more relevant every day.
                              Let's not forget what Colbert was portraying all those years ago either...……..
                              sigpic

Comment

That's quite the delivery of manure there MG. Mueller all but said Trump would have handcuffs if it wasn't for his presidential immunity. Innocent until proven not President is what that is.
                                and as I recall his "investigation" (i.e., witchhunt) turned up very little, if any, actual evidence of collusion....so in the immortal words of Gene Wilder "You get NOTHING! You LOSE! Good day sir!"

Comment

Working...
                                X