Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      If anyone is getting screwed, its me.

Why do you think I live in your shed?
      Actual first world advantages?
      You get,free power and free plumbing?

Oh, they are not free, they are paid by TAX.

No one likes tax, we ALL hate tax, we want what we have worked for, no argument, but without it, we have no society.
      But you know that.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I have an idea for a regression topic. This thread.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
          It's merely another avenue.
          sigpic

Comment

I blame the vegans
            Jelgate is right

Comment

*Kicks the sentient tacos hiding behind the curtain*

I think we've exhausted the flat Earth topic, perhaps it's time for a new regression? Any ideas?
              a newer regression---

the return to tribalism on a massive scale in the US with everyone going to one political team or the other

in this scheme all that matters is the score and win- the people of the nation be damned

It is regressive in the way it impacts the very fabric of the society

political yes, but wth, you guys cant help yourselves to stay away from the topic so.....

Comment

It is the role of congress and the senate to reign in a rogue executive branch.
                If the executive branch want's to deny them their role, you don't have a democracy.
                The repubs did it with Clinton for impeding the congress, and I see little difference here, at least legally.

Clinton LIED to the house and senate, which is an impeachable offence, so he should suffer the result's of that, I have NO issue with that.
                Ken Starr took TWICE, almost THREE times as long to get to that finding.

Why is trump immune to the same conclusion? The law (but not law) says you cant indict a sitting president, and mueller acted within the boundaries he was given.
                He also pointed out that for any other person, he would have laid charges.

Please folks, read the report, all 448 pages of it.
                I did, and it paints a very bad portrait of trump and his campaign.
                sigpic

Comment

Mr. Trump says "Fake Report" to go with all his "Fake News" when something he doesn't like is said.
                  http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                    Mr. Trump says "Fake Report" to go with all his "Fake News" when something he doesn't like is said.
                    And every single one of his follower drinks Trump's Kool-Aid, no questions asked.

In the wild, a threatened MAGA will curl up in a ball and mumble ''Fake news, fake news!'' to defend itself from predators: the enemy of the people (the media) and common sense.
                    Spoiler:
                    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

And every single one of his follower drinks Trump's Kool-Aid, no questions asked.

In the wild, a threatened MAGA will curl up in a ball and mumble ''Fake news, fake news!'' to defend itself from predators: the enemy of the people (the media) and common sense.
                      But the e-mails
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        But the e-mails
                        Were investigated, found not rising to criminal charges, same standard we hold trump and Russia.
                        (yes mate, I know what you are saying, but some like double standards)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          Were investigated, found not rising to criminal charges, same standard we hold trump and Russia.
                          (yes mate, I know what you are saying, but some like double standards)
                          So you aren't among those advocating that the Democrats continue investigating Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            So you aren't among those advocating that the Democrats continue investigating Trump?
                            He's guilty already, why not, might be worth a shot.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Ultimately their is no point. The government has already shown they care more partasian power then what is legal
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

He's guilty already, why not, might be worth a shot.
                                So was Hillary. She just managed to dodge prosecution. But that was fine, wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X