Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The Real Miss Tessmacher Please Stand Up? (420)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will The Real Miss Tessmacher Please Stand Up? (420)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FOUR
    WILL THE REAL MISS TESSMACHER PLEASE STAND UP?
    EPISODE NUMBER - 420
    Kara and Lena fly to Kaznia to hunt down Lex, where they find Eve Tessmacher running interference for him. Alex gets a personal surprise and turns to Kelly for support, and a furious Lockwood goes on a rampage at the D.E.O.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 May 2019, 09:46 PM.

Loved the episode, but I'm upset by Kara's logic to not out herself to Lena.

If she's willing to do so, even if Lena is hurt by it, then why not still do it?

I just know this is going to come back to bite her.

I saw the surprise with the President from his introduction, so I hope there's a twist with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      Loved the episode, but I'm upset by Kara's logic to not out herself to Lena.

If she's willing to do so, even if Lena is hurt by it, then why not still do it?

I just know this is going to come back to bite her.

I saw the surprise with the President from his introduction, so I hope there's a twist with it.
      A matter of timing. Lena had just gone on about people being truthful with her, it would have been a bad time for SG to reveal her true ID

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        A matter of timing. Lena had just gone on about people being truthful with her, it would have been a bad time for SG to reveal her true ID
        Again, she already said she is willing to have Lena be hurt by the reveal if it meant being honest. It just does not gel with me. Still I loved how she had to keep acting "human" like being passed out. The episode before where she told a guy he saved her was funny.

Comment

OK I'm tired of dragging secrets in every single show. It's getting old.

Comment

Working...
          X