• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living Proof (721)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON SEVEN
    LIVING PROOF
    EPISODE NUMBER - 721
    Oliver and the team find themselves in a precarious position after a building collapse. But in order to help her friends, Felicity must go rogue when the S.C.P.D. shows up with a warrant for her arrest. In the future, William clashes with Felicity about their history.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 May 2019, 09:14 PM.

I really enjoyed this episode. It was so good to see Tommy! I have to wonder if he had a beard because of his other show.

It served a good way to get Oliver to re-evaluate his wonky "no-kill" rule despite having killed folks since then. I think it worked by re-framing it as Oliver is still struggling to get out of the cycle of violence.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this season ends and what Oliver decides on doing.

As for the flash forward, loved the callback to when William was flirting with the CEO earlier. I'm glad he acknowledged some leftover trauma from not seeing Ollie and Felicity for years.

Given how this episode ends, I can only imagine Season 8 will be a "back to basics" sort of affair with Oliver no longer working for the police and working outside the law to bring in criminals.

Comment

Another good episode.
      Now about that scene when Roy goes into the gas, it was supposed to be a high stakes scene, but unfortunately I felt nothing because we know he's alive in 2040.

Comment

Yeah, I dunno why they threw that in...

Comment

Agreed, the gas scene was odd. It could have been anything non-chemical (ie: won't kill you in X seconds) in order for Black Canary and him to have that heart-to-heart.

Comment

Working...
          X