• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nip/Stuck (414)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON FOUR
    NIP/STUCK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 414
    When Sara hesitates to make a tough call, Rory steps up, creating a wedge in the team. Meanwhile, Ava gives Gary the responsibility of handling the Bureau performance reviews for all the Agents. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 May 2019, 09:56 PM.

As cool as Gary has been (in this episode only), I really am tired of seeing him as a lackey/villain. I mean even when he is brain washing folks they ramp up the humor. He just isn't taken serious as a threat.

I truly, truly hoped that Mona and Gary would develop a relationship, he did crush on her. But it seems if there was any connection between them it has long been discarded.

Comment

I'm beginning to lose interest in the show. I admit 8ts funny, but that's not enough. And Constantine, well I don't hate him but he doesn't fit in this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
        I'm beginning to lose interest in the show. I admit 8ts funny, but that's not enough. And Constantine, well I don't hate him but he doesn't fit in this show.
        I disagree, I love Constantine. The fact that his personality differs from the rest is why he needs to be on the show.

He's got a bitter, smart-alec vibe and he is able to bring up some morbid mystic stuff.

I've been getting tired of Rory, but the episode where he opens up about being an author was cool and I liked the heart-to-heart he had with Sara.

Aside from Rory, my pick would be Raymond. I mean he hardly uses his Atom suit anymore and his personality is 180 degrees away from where he started on Arrow. I like that they have fleshed him out, but he was never this goody-two-shoes rule-follower on Arrow.

Comment

Working...
        X