Stargate Aquarium Decor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Aquarium Decor

I found this and ordered it from Amazon. Has anyone seen any other Stargate decorations for aquariums? It would be cool to do a setup with SG-1 walking out of the gate!

As soon as it arrives, I'll post a pic of it in my aquarium.

sigpic

Thanks for sharing this. Maybe you could make a window cling or something of SG-1 and put it on the outside back of the aquarium.

I did do a google search and found some images of the Stargate in fish tanks one of them even had the USS Enterprise along with the Stargate. Another image that popped up in the search was one that was posted on the Stargate Command. There was one that had a DHD with the Stargate.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Star...FDCSXhM:&vet=1

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
      Thanks for sharing this. Maybe you could make a window cling or something of SG-1 and put it on the outside back of the aquarium.

I did do a google search and found some images of the Stargate in fish tanks one of them even had the USS Enterprise along with the Stargate. Another image that popped up in the search was one that was posted on the Stargate Command. There was one that had a DHD with the Stargate.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Star...FDCSXhM:&vet=1
      I already have a Millenium Falcon and Enterprise in my aquarium. They look like they've crashed into to bottom of the sea! I got my Stargate this weekend. It requires an air pump (if I want to get one) so it will produce bubbles coming up from the base of the gate.

I like the idea of a window cling, but the back of my aquarium is black. So, you wouldn't be able to see it.
      sigpic

Comment

Has it arrived? I wonder if i could get that for my twenty high or if it is too big?
        Hello
        I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

I found it but it is not prime so no free shipping. Wonder if it can be found elsewhere for cheaper.
          Hello
          I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf the Artist View Post
            I found it but it is not prime so no free shipping. Wonder if it can be found elsewhere for cheaper.
            Sorry that I didn't the pic. I'll have to take one of the gate when I get home. I saw that there are two sizes of stargates. I got the larger size, and I could've sworn that I got mine via prime.
            sigpic

Comment

Here is my aquarium with a Stargate!

sigpic

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolved View Post
                  Looks great!
                  Thanks!

I had to take the airstone out of the bottom of the Stargate. It got clogged and wasn't allowing the bubbles to come through properly. Plus, it was glue on...which reduced the area that bubbles could escape from the airstone. It still looks great though!
                  sigpic

Comment

My Stargate Tank. Still a new work in progress:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmyAWL28Fjc

Comment

Honestly the bubbler on the decor itself never worked right for me and I didn't like it. So I stuck a Glofish Bubbler right behind it with a Blue LED and really like the effect it creates.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterrace View Post
                        Honestly the bubbler on the decor itself never worked right for me and I didn't like it. So I stuck a Glofish Bubbler right behind it with a Blue LED and really like the effect it creates.
                        It looks good! I wish I could find more Stargate stuff for my tank. I was surprised to find the gate!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X