• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Beginning ... (512)

Visit the Episode GuideGOTHAM - SEASON FIVE
    THE BEGINNING ...
    EPISODE NUMBER - 512
    Ten years in the future Bruce is set to return to Gotham for the opening of the new Wayne Tower. A series of crimes leads Gordon to believe Penguin and The Riddler are up to their old tricks. However, when Bullock is framed for a murder, Gordon begins to piece together an even more sinister plot targeting the city, and a new figure emerges from the shadows to be the hero Gotham desperately needs. (FOX)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 April 2019, 01:27 PM.

Am I the only one who feels it's all anticlimactic?

Comment

I have the same feeling what i had with the ending of Smallville.
      I understand it was more about the city and not the batman it's self.
      But the full series were all about most iconic villains of Batman so it made no sense of not making batman in the series. Like Smallville was all about before becoming a Superman and we see reflection of the cape only in the end. Like we saw few seconds of Bruce in the suit at the end of the show and they didnt even change the actor while they changed Celine/Seline actor. Bruce were still the same and we still see the baby face he have under the mask while it's 10 years in the future.

And why Jim shaved off the caterpillar under the nose when he have it in everywhere as being Gordon the commissioner of Gotham police.
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Haven't seen the end of Smallville yet.
        Actually that's a different actor under the mask. Mazouz is much shorter than that.

Comment

I liked the ending but really think this episode wasnt needed, last weeks conclusion felt much better...

Comment

Totally agree

Comment

I really wanted to like the ending... but yeah, it seemed off. I did enjoy the show and will miss the young Bruce Wayne and young Celine.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
              X