• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctum (601)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON SIX
    SANCTUM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 601
    After arriving in orbit of a brand new world, the survivors from Earth send an expedition to the surface. Back on the ship, Abby and others from Wonkru face the consequences of their choices.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 August 2019, 10:37 PM.

Not a bad start; at least they're fighting an unknown threat from their new environment, rather than more of the constant warring among themselves.

But I fear that's a temporary situation; there are too many people holding grudges from the past.
    Yes, I know, most of them are deserved, but still, I'm afraid it will devolve into more of the same we've seen before.

Comment

the continuing mention/appearance of 'night blood' as well as the infinity symbol-used by Becca Prmaheda's company- seems we may n ot have heard the last of the Becca Pramheda story

and there may well be some form of AI the Sanctum settlers have that Becca designed, some precursor to ALLI

they need some tie in to past season besides the characters themselves, it will be interesting to see if tptbs can pull it off successfully

Comment

Working...
      X