• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Canary (718)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON SEVEN
    LOST CANARY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 718
    When Laurel finds herself the prime suspect for murder she returns to the criminal underground, prompting Felicity to call in an old friend to bring her back. In the future, Zoe and Mia tangle with an opponent who is targeting the Canary network.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 April 2019, 08:12 PM.

I really liked this episode and I'm glad Laurel finally got the support from the team she needed. I wonder who Dinah was referring to in the future section...Maybe Earth-1 Laurel?

Oh and it was a JOY seeing Sara Lance back on Arrow.

Comment

Seeing Dinah act like she's friends with Laurel is really one of the most twisted things the show has done.

Plus, didn't she kill even more people in this very episode? Also, did they just "bring her back from the edge" by blowing up a room full of people? Kind of seems like it undermine's Felicity's point about how Laurel stopped her from killing someone.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Killing in self-defense, when there's not other options is okay.

I don't think Dinah was treating Laurel as a friend, but more as seeing there was more to Laurel than she thought. Though, I agree having her kill people and then have the turnaround was a very odd story telling choice.

Dinah saw that Laurel was trying, really trying to change and she decided to give her the space to do so.

Prison, despite what American politics says, is not to transform a criminal into a citizen. In America, it's to punish and torment.

Prison in other countries like Norway is far more geared towards getting people to let go of their bad impulses and gain healthy habits and skills.

So for Laurel, this was the best way for her to redeem herself or at least try.

Comment

Working...
        X