Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow (213)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow (213)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE ORVILLE - SEASON TWO
    TOMORROW,
    AND TOMORROW,
    AND TOMORROW

EPISODE NUMBER - 213
    A mishap with a piece of cutting-edge technology brings a second Kelly onto the ship from seven years in the past, when her relationship with Ed was brand new -- stirring up conflict with Commander Grayson and who she has become.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 April 2019, 10:19 PM.

Bordus and Clyden dancing is the best thing Ive seen this year!

Comment

This was a good one, and one of the very few instances where a relationship was central to the plotline of a sci-fi tale.

I liked the scene in the bar, where it dawned on Ed that he had grown in the intervening years, and the young Kelly wasn't a good fit for him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Bordus and Clyden dancing is the best thing Ive seen this year!
        I COMPLETELY agree.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        This was a good one, and one of the very few instances where a relationship was central to the plotline of a sci-fi tale..
        I COMPLETELY DISagree.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hate time travel gimmicks. I admit this was an interesting twist, but it did not make for interesting subject matter. I'm not saying it was terrible, but I was totally not interested in ANY of it, except Klyden and Bortus dancing and the iced over ship stuff was cool too. You now another thing I don't like in my SciFi shows is relationship episodes. I don't want time travel episodes and I don't want relationship episodes in my SciFi shows. What does that make, five or six different relationship shows in this season - maybe more. All the episodes with Finn and Isaac. Episodes with Bortus and Klyden. Episodes with Ed, Kelly, and throw in Cassius. Malloy and the hollodeck, Ed and the Krill, and just about EVERY friggin episode someone mentions a relationship or lack there of.

Sorry to vent, but you know this is true. This season has focused WAY too much on this stuff. The only thing that is keeping me coming back is that I LOVE the cast and I like the good episodes, of which there have been fewer of than bad to meh episodes this season.

And seriously, More Dann, More Yaphet, More Mooska (Will Sasso). I mean you have Will Sasso and Norm MacDonald as guest stars and they are getting NOTHING to do for most of this season.

Okay I know I am whining and I hate to do it, but this show has greatly disappointed me in their sophomore season. Anyone know how the ratings are? I can't imagine they are good and I doubt this show survives for a third season. I am probably wrong. I hope I am wrong and they come back with better material in season three. I mean they have sooooo many awesome things they have setup and they could be dealing with in interesting ways, but instead of the war and danger surrounding them we're getting relationship episodes.

Comment

It's not doing all that hot in the ratings. The Cancel Bear can't seem to make up his mind about it yet, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
            And seriously, More Dann, More Yaphet, More Mooska (Will Sasso).
            Agree 1000%

I did find the twist at the end to leave me thinking. I'm guessing a parallel universe\timeline was created.
            sigpic

Comment

I loved the episode. The idea to get to talk to a younger me has been on my mind for a long time.

This he fact that we know now it was some tangent timeline, makes me want to know what happens in that timeline so much.

I hope like the mirror universe we get to see that Kelly again and see what decisions she made and the journey she went on.

Comment

Working...
              X