Default Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Looks like a new game might be revealed at Celebration! Open world too apparently.

Default Re: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

It was announced a while back...but tomorrow afternoon there's going to be a panel/stream to show gameplay for the first time. I'm very excited!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Trailer:

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Did we learn anything else from the panel? Trailer doesnt give away much.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Official Trailer – Xbox E3 Briefing 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wWkQXUMQYI

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Official Gameplay Demo – EA PLAY 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8939aURV9Dc
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633

Yeah I'm a little annoyed with that gameplay footage for spilling the beans that [a certain character] is going to be appearing. Would've been nice to experience that naturally as part of the gameplay.

Not calling you out or anything Platschu, I saw it when I watched the video the other day. Just a heads-up for anyone else as spoilerphobic as I am

Sorry. I just wanted to be useful here. I haven't spoiled anything with the links as nobody forced you to watch it. Haha. "Forced"....

The game looks like an interesting Tomb Raider clone. It looks a bit linear, but the athmosphere is still nice. So I am sure it will be mandatory for any SW fans.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633

Wish it was open world!

Quote Originally Posted by Platschu View Post
    So I am sure it will be mandatory for any SW fans.
    I am just thrilled to bits that we're finally getting a proper story-based game. EA has only been pissing away their exclusive license for about four years now, so it's about time!

With the mountains and climbing styles of the game it kind of feels like a Ubisoft type of game. And trhen I saw the EA logo and went "Well, it feels like a Ubisoft style game" Honerstly I think Disney should let Ubisoft have a shot at making a Star Wars game

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete

"Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress