Default The Falcon and The Winter Soldier -- speculation/discussion/spoilers

And the other rumored Disney+ series is also real, it seems!

Disney has confirmed that The Falcon and The Winter Soldier will be on their streaming service, starring Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan.
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Default Re: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier -- speculation/discussion/spoilers

The 6 episode miniseries will reportedly air in August 2020.

Daniel Bruhl (Baron Zemo in Civil War) and Emily VanCamp (Sharon Carter in TWS & Civil War) are in talks to join as well.

Kari Skogland, a director who has done episodes of Boardwalk Empire, The Borgias, The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Vikings, The Handmaid's Tale, and The Punisher, has been hired to direct all six episodes of this series.

Biggest news update in a while!

https://deadline.com/2019/05/kari-sk...mp-1202619197/
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Default Re: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier -- speculation/discussion/spoilers

It sounds promising and I really like they hire the same actors like in the MCU.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633