No announcement yet.

Such Sweet Sorrow (213)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an amazing episode! So much emotions, character interactions, movie quality special effects. This one was easily the best of the two seasons. I am stunned how high they have setup the levels for every tv show.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Po! I Iove Po. Tilly's face when she said she knew the queen. Lol. And the ice cream, it was a great touch.
      sigpic

Comment

Love Tilly to bits. Don't you just want to give her a cuddle?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Which episode was when Georgiou has gone to the bridge of Enterprise and she has commented to colour orange with a "bahhh"? She was so funny.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I see Anovos are taking pre-orders for their light-and-sound prop replica phaser pistol.

$550 a pop.

Hmm, yeah, no thanks.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
            X