• Show
Clear All

Probably been sampling his product with fentanyl
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I want my money back Annoyed.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

And into the gutter we go...

Anywho... for anyone wanting to follow our Belgian Prop Crew @ Star Wars Celebrations -- here you go, images posted as the weekend moves along.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          And into the gutter we go...

Anywho... for anyone wanting to follow our Belgian Prop Crew @ Star Wars Celebrations -- here you go, images posted as the weekend moves along.
          Welcome to my home everyone. Remember to use the coasters. Yes FH you can play with the dog. No paranoid conspiracy theories Annoyed. Stay out of my bacon cellar Chaka. Staying the night requires mowing my lawn GF. No gasoline please
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Welcome to my home everyone. Remember to use the coasters. Yes FH you can play with the dog. No paranoid conspiracy theories Annoyed. Stay out of my bacon cellar Chaka. Staying the night requires mowing my lawn GF. No gasoline please
            It's how you mowed mine.
            Now, get of the couch and make me some bacon.
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

You should of been more clear.

The couch is made of bacon
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh my God you guys that was exactly what I needed! A bunch of sincere condolences and then a spiral into a mess that just turned into hilarity!

On a sidebar yes I am working with my doctor, we're going the whole cranberry and water mixed with juice supplements route right now... And if that helps then there's promise for it to not be something atrocious.

I really appreciate everybody that posted here even if you didn't post a concerned statement, you took the time to post in this thread which means that at least you care. And that means something to me.

And as I said, the thread started off with feel better, condolences, and speak to your doctor type messages... And devolved into just nonsense and hilarity which absolutely made me laugh out loud and was exactly what I needed! You guys are the absolute best!

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! YOU DEFINITELY put a smile on my face!

And as far as FH goes... Mind your business LMFAO!!!!! She's a very sweet girl! I'm literally laughing while typing Jesus Christ thank you so much guys!

You really are the best community ever
                -Frank
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Franksixer View Post
                  Oh my God you guys that was exactly what I needed! A bunch of sincere condolences and then a spiral into a mess that just turned into hilarity!
                  We are Groot.
                  If you need us, we will be there.
                  On a sidebar yes I am working with my doctor, we're going the whole cranberry and water mixed with juice supplements route right now... And if that helps then there's promise for it to not be something atrocious.
                  Don't let the thought of it being something worse consume you, that's about the best advice I could give.
                  I really appreciate everybody that posted here even if you didn't post a concerned statement, you took the time to post in this thread which means that at least you care. And that means something to me.
                  The carnival that is -some- of the older posters works better than medicine sometimes, we are the spoonful of sugar.
                  (aww, how sweet)
                  And as I said, the thread started off with feel better, condolences, and speak to your doctor type messages... And devolved into just nonsense and hilarity which absolutely made me laugh out loud and was exactly what I needed! You guys are the absolute best!

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! YOU DEFINITELY put a smile on my face!
                  We are family, no matter how long you have been in it.
                  We are just dysfunctional, which actually makes us work.

And as far as FH goes... Mind your business LMFAO!!!!! She's a very sweet girl! I'm literally laughing while typing Jesus Christ thank you so much guys!

-Frank
                  Mod's forgive my language here.
                  We are ****ed up, and who better to lean on when you are ****ed up, than people who are also ****ed up?
                  The Addams family has got nothing on us, and they are a functioning dysfunctional family.
                  sigpic

Comment

So that is why you keep on hitting on FH
                    nonsense. everything I do, is with the noblest intent

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                      Like hell
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Franksixer View Post

-Frank
                        It sounds like you need a kidney transplant. You can't have mine due to medical condition called cowardice.

Hey Chaka, come here for a second
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

YAY, I get to play with the dog.

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Chaka was passed out drunk. You should know that.
                            Spoiler:
                            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                              Chaka was passed out drunk. You should know that.
                              Lightweight. A real drinker can take his ( or her FH) liquor without falling unconscious
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Lightweight. A real drinker can take his ( or her FH) liquor without falling unconscious
                                Well, of course you would think that. You only drink Rum, which is only a step above kool-aid.

Comment

Working...
                                X