My absence.... Pretty bad news :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    well that's a waste of perfectly good bacon grease now contaminated with your effluvia
    Shots fired

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    since when can the omega give ranks?
    You need a SG rewatch, I am the first one.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
      What if I go for patriarchy and make you my beta?
      No it's okay. I didn't have to sleep tonight. Those night terrors will be fine tonight
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
        nothing wrong with wanting to RIP (read in peace)
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hum, so, *cough* You still alive Frank?
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I say we go on a hunger strike until he returns

*eats bacon*

Im not very good at this
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I think this thread might've killed him Jel, also it's sugar cabin time so you can forget about that hunger strike. I've got syrup to gulp.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Tell diabetes, I said hi .
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I drank from the Atlantic Ocean this morning... it was disgusting... also got fished out of the water like a salmon, according to my surf instructor. At that point, however, I lost all sense of what was up or down and I was glad he yanked me out of the waves.

Yes, I went surfing for the first time this morning and loved it, despite the disgusting water.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    I drank from the Atlantic Ocean this morning... it was disgusting... also got fished out of the water like a salmon, according to my surf instructor. At that point, however, I lost all sense of what was up or down and I was glad he yanked me out of the waves.

Yes, I went surfing for the first time this morning and loved it, despite the disgusting water.
                    Don't you know there are things in there that can swallow you whole?
                    I mean, if you don't care about your own hide, that's one thing. But from your self-description, you're just a skinny little thing, an appetizer, so to speak. What about the folks around there when he comes back for a full meal?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      Don't you know there are things in there that can swallow you whole?
                      I mean, if you don't care about your own hide, that's one thing. But from your self-description, you're just a skinny little thing, an appetizer, so to speak. What about the folks around there when he comes back for a full meal?
                      I KNOW!!!

In fact, one of the guys in our small surf school group kept looking down and the instructor told him to stop looking for fish.

And I kept thinking, "better safe than sorry"... although, I probably would get stuck in between any big fish's teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        And I kept thinking, "better safe than sorry"... although, I probably would get stuck in between any big fish's teeth.
                        Those got rows of teeth behind their teeth.

Still dead, sry. Nom nom nom
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Aw, shucks....

Comment

Anybody heard from Frank lately?
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Nope... now, that you mention it... I hope he's okay, though.

Comment

We should go look for him. I'll bring the booze if FH brings the waffles and Rob brings the maple syrup
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X