• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mackenzie Bezos is single

and as of now owns a huge portion of Amazon but I dont care honestly

so is it just me or does she all of a sudden look a lot younger

who else shares my completely honest point of view
    Last edited by SoulReaver; 05 April 2019, 04:10 AM. Reason: url

Who is going to tell FH you are stalking someone else?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      and as of now owns a huge portion of Amazon but that's beside the point

so is it just me or does she all of a sudden look a lot younger

who else shares my completely honest point of view
      Stop robbing the cradle.

Comment

such cynicism :/

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
          such cynicism :/
          If there's anyone around here more cynical than I am, I want them shot immediately.

Also, you forget, I'm a lot older than you. She would be too young for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            If there's anyone around here more cynical than I am, I want them shot immediately.

Also, you forget, I'm a lot older than you. She would be too young for my taste.
            Too old. Also at your age, Grandpa, you'd need a 25 years old that truly loves money you.

I'd take the passion over the money (AOC, one love ).
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post

sux doesn't it: if you were a billionaire she'd be too old for you

that said - I don't care if she's old somehow I think she looks very young

in fact I realize now she's my one true love I wanna marry her & spend the rest of my life with her for a couple of days

Comment

Working...
              X