Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Site Admin GateWorld's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,170

    Post All About Eve (417)

    Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FOUR
    ALL ABOUT EVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 417
    Supergirl, Lena, and Alex go on the hunt for Eve Tessmacher, whose true loyalties have been exposed. While James recovers from a trauma, J'onn seeks to commune with his father's spirit to rediscover who he is supposed to be.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; May 18th, 2019 at 09:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Colonel Teddybrown's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Kingdoms
    Posts
    6,212

    Default Re: All About Eve (417)

    Damn, now America vs Supergirl.

    Still think Lena keeping her involvement secret will come back to bite her...

  3. #3
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,225

    Default Re: All About Eve (417)

    I'm making a prediction here. Lockwood will end up helping supergirl and sorta redeem himself. Mark my words.

  4. #4
    Colonel Teddybrown's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Kingdoms
    Posts
    6,212

    Default Re: All About Eve (417)

    Yeah, I get that feeling...

  5. #5
    Captain
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,105

    Default Re: All About Eve (417)

    I am making a prediction that Alex will help turn the tide with Red Daughter, but only after she finds out Kara's secret ID.

  6. #6
    Colonel Teddybrown's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Kingdoms
    Posts
    6,212

    Default Re: All About Eve (417)

    This too, when she finds out who Lex really is

  7. #7
    Chief Master Sergeant Cmdr Sean Coll's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: All About Eve (417)

    Why didn't they return the memories of Alex and the other D.E.O members who knew of of Kara's "secret identity" after Colonel Haley's investigation with that truth seeking alien was completed?? Because there has been no mention of random requestioning of D.E.O personnel.

  8. #8
    Captain
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,105

    Default Re: All About Eve (417)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
    Why didn't they return the memories of Alex and the other D.E.O members who knew of of Kara's "secret identity" after Colonel Haley's investigation with that truth seeking alien was completed?? Because there has been no mention of random requestioning of D.E.O personnel.
    Agreed, I've been thinking of this in the back of my head. However, despite the lapse, with America targeting Supergirl as Most Wanted, the D.E.O. will certainly ramp up its efforts to discover her ID.

  9. #9
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,225

    Default Re: All About Eve (417)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrja84 View Post
    Agreed, I've been thinking of this in the back of my head. However, despite the lapse, with America targeting Supergirl as Most Wanted, the D.E.O. will certainly ramp up its efforts to discover her ID.
    Haley doesn't believe it was her though. So I imagine she's going to start running some interference herself.

  10. #10
    Major
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    2,985

    Default Re: All About Eve (417)

    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Haley doesn't believe it was her though. So I imagine she's going to start running some interference herself.
    Not so sure about that. Haley's role in this show seems to be a thorn in the side of the DEO. Or perhaps that of a Presidential puppet.

  11. #11
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,225

    Default Re: All About Eve (417)

    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Not so sure about that. Haley's role in this show seems to be a thorn in the side of the DEO. Or perhaps that of a Presidential puppet.
    I don't know, I saw doubt or disillusionment in her at the end of the last episode, or at least that's how I interpreted her reaction.

  12. #12
    Captain
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,105

    Default Re: All About Eve (417)

    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Not so sure about that. Haley's role in this show seems to be a thorn in the side of the DEO. Or perhaps that of a Presidential puppet.
    Yes, she follows orders. But she also has showed a softer side and an acceptance of aliens.

    However, what I really, really hate about Haley is how John Jonzz leaving meant Alex getting a promotions...but it has NOT felt like Alex got a promotion at all. It just seems like she's the Director of the DEO in name only and that Haley runs that town.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •