Post All About Eve (417)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FOUR
    ALL ABOUT EVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 417
    Supergirl, Lena, and Alex go on the hunt for Eve Tessmacher, whose true loyalties have been exposed. While James recovers from a trauma, J'onn seeks to commune with his father's spirit to rediscover who he is supposed to be.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; May 18th, 2019 at 09:48 PM.

Default Re: All About Eve (417)

Damn, now America vs Supergirl.

Still think Lena keeping her involvement secret will come back to bite her...

I'm making a prediction here. Lockwood will end up helping supergirl and sorta redeem himself. Mark my words.

Yeah, I get that feeling...

Captain

I am making a prediction that Alex will help turn the tide with Red Daughter, but only after she finds out Kara's secret ID.

This too, when she finds out who Lex really is

Chief Master Sergeant Cmdr Sean Coll's Avatar

Why didn't they return the memories of Alex and the other D.E.O members who knew of of Kara's "secret identity" after Colonel Haley's investigation with that truth seeking alien was completed?? Because there has been no mention of random requestioning of D.E.O personnel.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
    Why didn't they return the memories of Alex and the other D.E.O members who knew of of Kara's "secret identity" after Colonel Haley's investigation with that truth seeking alien was completed?? Because there has been no mention of random requestioning of D.E.O personnel.
    Agreed, I've been thinking of this in the back of my head. However, despite the lapse, with America targeting Supergirl as Most Wanted, the D.E.O. will certainly ramp up its efforts to discover her ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrja84 View Post
    Agreed, I've been thinking of this in the back of my head. However, despite the lapse, with America targeting Supergirl as Most Wanted, the D.E.O. will certainly ramp up its efforts to discover her ID.
    Haley doesn't believe it was her though. So I imagine she's going to start running some interference herself.

Major

Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Haley doesn't believe it was her though. So I imagine she's going to start running some interference herself.
    Not so sure about that. Haley's role in this show seems to be a thorn in the side of the DEO. Or perhaps that of a Presidential puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Not so sure about that. Haley's role in this show seems to be a thorn in the side of the DEO. Or perhaps that of a Presidential puppet.
    I don't know, I saw doubt or disillusionment in her at the end of the last episode, or at least that's how I interpreted her reaction.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Yes, she follows orders. But she also has showed a softer side and an acceptance of aliens.

However, what I really, really hate about Haley is how John Jonzz leaving meant Alex getting a promotions...but it has NOT felt like Alex got a promotion at all. It just seems like she's the Director of the DEO in name only and that Haley runs that town.