Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny/Fun work experiences or fun Jobs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny/Fun work experiences or fun Jobs...

What's up guys? I hope everybody is well... I'm just wondering if anybody on the forum has any cool jobs? I have/had two that are pretty damn cool.. from the age of 17 to about 22 or 23 (I'm 34 now) I worked for the Department of Homeland Security.. that was pretty dope.. especially at such a young age..I was also a second responder at 9/11 at that age, it's inexplicable. I'm pretty sure even if I was the age I am now I still wouldn't be able to put into words what it was like and how horrible it was... Hands down,The SCARIEST MOST HORRIFYING day of my life, but also one of the most REWARDING, ( I alone saved over a dozen young children and women) my unit itself saved 87! But of course one of the SADDEST days as well... we wanted to save everybody, including of course, all the people we worked with... They were just helping others just like us... We got lucky...But it just wasn't the job for me, no matter how rewarding it was.. it wasn't my passion, even though it was cool to legally carry a gun in plain clothes in New York.. in the city of course which is virtually unheard-of unless you're a cop, a Federal badge, handcuffs, authority over City Police....(Muahahaha) which by the way, is the NYPD in my case, and everyone knows the NYPD is a bunch of a-holes on power trips LOL...and all that power and experience LOL especially at that age I couldn't resist checking them for lack of a better word... A 22 year old cop would pull me over and I had a red mustang Cobra at the time, so they thought they had me dead to rights for speeding and all sorts of good stuff.. and they would get to my window, and they tell me to roll it down and I would literally just hold my badge up to the window, they would read the badge, sigh , look down, frown, and just walk away lololol.... they would be SO MAD! you HAD to see their faces if they pulled me over again on another day or maybe a week or a month later! Hilarious!! That's a lot of power to have especially at such a young age....and it was most certainly fun to be trained by the FBI special unit in Brooklyn... Rappelling down buildings, training with the military in Quantico for two weeks straight... Target practice, sniping competitions, Clearing empty buildings with M16s Mp4s and corner shot shot guns, (they are so cool!) working as a team to accomplish amazing goals, getting hit with a flashbang grenade (well, that wasn't fun hahaha) getting maced & pepper sprayed when you least expect it, and put in a container where you would have a gas mask on, they pull the pin on tear gas, then they rip off your mask, and shut the container with about a dozen people or so inside... I know it sounds cruel LOL but it was all in preparation... You had to know what you might be dealing with in a terrorist situation. And in the end we had formed such a bond that I now understand why people in the military would die for one another.. the camaraderie formed was literally unbreakable I could get out of ANY TICKET... all sorts of cool & fun benefits. ESPECIALLY being so young..

Sooooooooo while all this was going on... I HAD A PASSION GROWING INSIDE OF ME... I was an amateur voice actor.. Just part time on YouTube with my buddies..

And now, that IS my occupation! My job IS MY DREAM!!

I do mostly video games, and I guarantee you you've heard my voice if you play ANY games... Call of duty franchise, Halo franchise, Gears of War franchise, Destiny franchise, Red vs Blue franchise, Fear 3, Etc Etc.. you get the idea lol (I'm really not trying to flex here lol.... I'm just naming some of the biggest ones so that way you can tell me if you've played any of those) BTW if anyone has any questions about any of the voice work I've done please PM me!! I LOVE TELLING STORIES about what I do because I love it!!! the reason I ask this, is so this topic remains on topic! Lol

So that's my story of having 2 Cool Jobs... And still having one of them and also maintaining the same passion if not becoming more passionate daily!! My favorite job of all time!!)

Okay, the floor is open to you guys now! Who has had a cool job? Or has a cool job? If so, if you don't mind sharing... What is it?? I'd love to hear it and I'd also love to hear why you love it!

I forgot to include that in mine... Why I love my job??
    Well jeez there's a ton of reasons...(it's not the pay lol) working with really cool famous people you never thought you'd even meet, let alone working with and hanging out with them....doing hilarious accents into the wee hours of the night and just laughing our asses off in the studio & not getting anything accomplished because you can't stop laughing lolol

So please guys feel free to share some cool or funny experiences from your job... Even if you don't have a fun job please share some of your experiences from your boring job that might have been fun LOL!!!

Cheers!
    Looking forward to hearing all your stories!
    I have a feeling this thread is going to be a lot of fun

-Frank
    Last edited by Franksixer; 13 March 2019, 04:43 AM.
    sigpic

Bah. I just have a job that I hate, it's like going to the dentist every morning, but it puts food on the table and a roof over my head.
    I suspect most folks end up like that.. the case of someone "loving their job and never having to work" seems to be a myth for most folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Bah. I just have a job that I hate, it's like going to the dentist every morning, but it puts food on the table and a roof over my head.
      I suspect most folks end up like that.. the case of someone "loving their job and never having to work" seems to be a myth for most folks.
      there has to be something funny or fun that has happened in your job or at your job or with someone you work with come on.... Be optimistic! Maybe even a dinner with a co-worker or a night out with a co-worker! Anything work-related... There is no possible way you can't have one good story!

Don't shut down because your job makes you unhappy! It can't be 100% bad... If it was you wouldn't be there. You're forming memories everyday! Share one good one, come on!

I went through a living hell training for Homeland security! But I found the bright side... I know you have it in you, you're a Stargate fan! That makes you a person worth knowing, and a person that I BELIEVE IN! I believe in this fandom and you're a part of it!

If you grew up watching the same show that I watched, hell you didn't even have to grow up watching it... But if you just watched it, then you have a sense of humor, you have a sense of family because you're in this community, and you have a sense of respect and empathy because you responded to my post! It's definitely not a myth...

And like I said in my OP, it doesn't have to be the job itself per se... Just something that is related.. something you did with a co-worker something that happened at your place of work, you get the point! I believe in you! If you get nothing else out of this reply just know that I believe in you..

So come on smile and tell me a, fun/funny/good story buddy . That broadens the spectrum a little!

-Frank
      sigpic

Comment

Someone mark the calendar, today is the day I found something I have in common with Annoyed: I also hate my job, but it pays the rent and makes sure I don't starve.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I went through one of the worst times in my life when I was in my mid to late 20s, and suffer from horrible depression and anxiety.... & if I can find a speck of good in this miserable life that I lead.. then I know you guys can too... @Digifluid, @Annoyed, a common misconception in what I meant that you both are making! It doesn't have to be your actual job! Just something that you did maybe at your job or with a co-worker, or something funny that happened after hours, things of that nature... I'm not saying only post here if you love your job.. believe me I have plenty of jobs that I hated! Lol

I am the biggest pessimist on Earth lol and that's not a joke, I was so scared to even post on this forum that's how bad my depression is and my outlook on life is.. and because of the reception that I got I decided to step out of my comfort zone... So come on guys be a little open-minded! It's not just about your job... It's about experiences!

EG. Drinks with friends from work, something funny A co-worker did, a funny inside joke at work, someone at work who is super annoying and has no idea and it makes you laugh hysterically with your friends! A good funny story someone told you from work! A story that makes you laugh about work! As crappy as your job may be...

I don't know I'm just making examples...

It's just about the experience
          Just cuz I like my job NOW, doesn't mean you have to like yours to have a good funny job story... Believe me after 9/11.... I thought I would never laugh again...

so I do not deny that your job is a nine-to-five that you probably dislike...I'm just looking for some funny stories people! Lol

I hope you guys know what I mean and see that all I'm doing, is trying to make you guys smile that was my intention from the beginning..

-Frank
          sigpic

Comment

Okay how about a *headdesk* moment for me that's probably a laugh for anybody else?

I work at an IT company, so all of the work we do, all of the internal orders, customer requests, etc. are all logged through a central ticketing system.

Maybe five or six years ago, I had a ticket in my group inbox for a client shipping some servers to my site, which didn't include carrier/tracking information (so I couldn't check on its delivery status), but it did have a delivery ETA. Now, the ETA had come and gone by a week or two, so I popped into the ticket and added a client-communication note, asking them if they could provide an update on the shipment's status.

Some "genius" at my company's customer service/first-response desk saw that there was a note added to this ticket (my note), requesting an update. Did this person choose to ignore the update, because it was directed to a client? Nope. Did this person choose to re-send the update to the client, even if it was a duplicate of the request, just to make sure the client got it? Nope.

No, what this "genius" colleague of mine (working somewhere in the States) chose to do, was to halfass reading my request for an update....check the site ID for the client....then go to my manager to ask for an update....who then comes down to my office to say that the service desk is asking for an update to the ticket.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Someone mark the calendar, today is the day I found something I have in common with Annoyed: I also hate my job, but it pays the rent and makes sure I don't starve.
              It's the end of the world as we know it...

@DigiFluid
              I feel your ticketing pain -- like you have no idea.

@FrankSixer
              A friend of mine's also a voice actor. He does work for Disney, and commercials. Dutch voice actor.
              He recently also started a swordplay academy, teaching swordfighting choreographies.
              I'm a huge Halo fan so which voices did you do?

----

As far as "cool" job goes... I don't know if my job is cool, but it's definitely challenging and varied.

I trained as a graphic designer, and my current job is basically lay-outing forms and official letters for a company specialized in human resources for independent workers (such as child benefits, tax benefits, insurances, anything a starter needs to start their own business, ... and more).

As I have a basic understanding of coding (in C# and Javascripting), I'm also responsible for, by now, 3 automated processes -- yes, I have three robots as colleagues (in the shape of 3 laptops, each running a different workflow). I tinker with their programming when something goes wrong and I check their health status. Microsoft Outlook is giving us some issues and this requires extra attention. I wish we could cut Outlook from the flow but security issues prevent that (for now).

For the record, I also have 3 human colleagues... and together we form a team called Operations. We dubbed it Special Ops.

I'm also the go-to-girl when other colleagues have computer problems.
              IT has seen a significant decrease in tickets from the teams around us.

BUT... it's my hobby that's probably the "coolest" job in my life, because yes, I have to work in my hobby.
              I'm a member of a group who builds replica props and sets, mainly Star Wars, and we are members of a select few who have a direct line withh Disney/Lucasfilm. We were the ones who build the Millenium Falcon last year for the Solo promo tour in the US. We got the actual plans from the actual set, same for when we build Rey's speederbike. We get to attend most all of the Celebrations around the world, and we've done some incredible things and I've met some incredible people.
              Our AT-AT model is the most precious, I think, because it was signed by none other than George Lucas himself. JJ Abrams got to sign our speederbike.

We also have a near lifesize stargate.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

lol @DigiFluid - Good ones

I had many similar experiences in customer service as a bank teller, I think Womble has many juicy ones as well (I think he works for an air company). By far my worst (or funny, if you're a sick person like me ) experience was watching the night-time camera feeds of one of our ATM's in an unsavory part of the city. Saw a bunch of junkies injecting heroine straight into their eyes right in front of the camera, (they use it as a mirror). Saw some pimps take some money out to pay his girls, 20$ each (not bad), saw **** stains all over the walls, dead mice hung by a thread next to the ATM's, and also when I stopped at a redlight in front of this location some crackhead lady sat in my car, which I promptly responded ''GTFO''. I also had my first holdup in the very first month I worked there as a teller there. I've seen people melting down for no reason, people with mental problems that ravaged the furniture, but I've also seen very nice people. I worked there for a little more than 3 years, the job sucked don't get me wrong, but what I really enjoyed was helping people and make their day for fixing some bank issues they have. I swear if they would look at my record of reimbursed fees I'd probably have been fired on my second year there.

But now, I enjoy my job much more, I really don't want to be a tease but I'm not at a liberty to discuss it. It implies National Security and I really feel like I'm making a difference, for the first time in my life.
                Spoiler:
                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                  I think Womble has many juicy ones as well (I think he works for an air company).
                  I think he works for a tourist office but yes, he does have some brilliant stories to tell.

Comment

Ah! Didn't see you insta-posted at the same time than me. FYI Frank if you're a Star Wars fan you need to befriend Heightmeyer's lemming, she's got VIP access to SW stuff.
                    Spoiler:
                    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Oh, I also have a friend (the Great and Powerful Pharaoh K. Hamenthotep) who's a CGI artist (and a bloody good one too). She's active in the movie industry, currently finishing up a historical drama (CG castle/mountain -- I've seen that creation process up close and it's topnotch) and about to start on a sci-fi movie.
                      And working on a superhero graphic novel, and doing awesome 3D printing, and also active in propbuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Okay how about a *headdesk* moment for me that's probably a laugh for anybody else?

I work at an IT company, so all of the work we do, all of the internal orders, customer requests, etc. are all logged through a central ticketing system.

Maybe five or six years ago, I had a ticket in my group inbox for a client shipping some servers to my site, which didn't include carrier/tracking information (so I couldn't check on its delivery status), but it did have a delivery ETA. Now, the ETA had come and gone by a week or two, so I popped into the ticket and added a client-communication note, asking them if they could provide an update on the shipment's status.

Some "genius" at my company's customer service/first-response desk saw that there was a note added to this ticket (my note), requesting an update. Did this person choose to ignore the update, because it was directed to a client? Nope. Did this person choose to re-send the update to the client, even if it was a duplicate of the request, just to make sure the client got it? Nope.

No, what this "genius" colleague of mine (working somewhere in the States) chose to do, was to halfass reading my request for an update....check the site ID for the client....then go to my manager to ask for an update....who then comes down to my office to say that the service desk is asking for an update to the ticket.

LOL what an idiot
                        You--> <---: colleague

And I bet the other one that got in trouble for not putting an update right? People are soooooo lazy.... That is most definitely a *headdesk* moment for sure!

I'll give you one where someone messed up so badly I actually thought I was going to die and that's not an exaggeration! Also keep in mind none of this was staged! This was not planned by my friends employers nobody this is just how it played out... Buckle up you're about to go for a ride LOL!

So when I started working for Homeland security you had to do 20 hours of on-the-job training of every single aspect of the job, that includes working in the airport doing what the TSA does, but it's really training for locating bombs/weapons and they would test us with the top 10 most wanted list... By sending people through that had striking resemblance to a lot of them, and we would have to do this while doing these dumbass jobs the TSA does, but be super vigilant so to speak cuz they would test us at random, but we do work alongside the TSA. So we did have to do all the jobs they do unfortunately like, pat people down, tell him to take their shoes off for some reason LOL, check bags, basically all the dumb stuff that we weren't there for but it was something to keep us occupied while they tested us....and as we all know the TSA isn't the brightest group of people in the whole wide world, but their jobs need to be taken seriously because they have to do things like x-raying people's bags FOR BOMBS AND WEAPONS , using the metal detector FOR BOMBS AND WEAPONS, checking people's bags ALSO FOR BOMBS AND WEAPONS... I'm pretty sure you see where this is heading but it gets crazier..

So I wasn't doing anything with the machinery that day I had finished my xray time, I finished my bag check time, and so on and so forth... so I was basically just there to get extra hours OVERTIME BABY! Extra money$$...So to speak..so I decided that I would be a nice guy and help.the guy that was checking bags just to stay busy because if you didn't look busy they'd send you home...so I figured when he was finished checking a bag whether it be from an x-ray or a random check I would carry these heavy ass bags to the airline that it had to go to..lol so every time I carried a bag I'd be gone for about 10 to 15 minutes... And I used smoke cigarettes back then so I would take a lot of smoke breaks and no one was the wiser...that's besides the point... Like I said my job was done at this point this was the last day I would be at the airport because I have finished all my airport training... My next training was going to be bomb disarming and K-9 training... So this is literally the most boring part of the training, so I figured I'd take advantage of some overtime.. so I come back and the guy has this really really heavy bag, I remember specifically it being really heavy, because I'm a very strong guy and I had to use both hands and I couldn't lift it up onto my shoulder, I had to carry it between my legs because I can only lift it off the ground about 6 to 10 inches..and every 20 to 50 ft I'd have to stop put it down and start again this bag weighed in at well over 200 lbs... And I have been lifting bags all day and plus why was I going to bust my ass when I could take my time? Lol.. like I said extra money lol... so I take the bag and I'm making my way toward the airline that it had to go to, and I was like forget this I'm just going to carry it no more stopping.. so I hoisted it up as high as I can and get moving, sure enough it was a lot further than I thought.. so let's just say when I put the bag down I didn't place it, I kind of just let it fall with its own weight so it went BOOM!

NOW WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ WAS NOT A TEST FROM MY EMPLOYER!!! THIS WAS AN OVERSIGHT FROM THE GENIUS TSA GUY!

The bag hits the ground, it's between my legs, and a powder shoots out of the bag hitting me directly in the face, going in my mouth, my nose, my eyes, my ears... Every bad place you can think of!

I automatically think "that's it I'm dead."

It is 100% illegal to have anything in powder form because of anthrax in case anyone's wondering... And the powder is white tasteless odorless and I am itchy as fu*k! So they stopped the whole airport... And they have go get the K-9 unit quarantine me, I can't move they have guns pointed at me, telling me if I move they'll kill me because if I move I'll spread it.... So that's it I'm thinking "life over I'm dying from anthrax!"

So the dog comes... And he's smelling around and smelling around... And the dog can't get a read...now I just want to remind everyone at this point the longer you are exposed to anthrax the less your chance of survival is... Also keep in mind this is right after 9/11 and anthrax was a very common weapon! So they keep telling me not to move and I am losing my mind!! now I know the forum will censor every curse word that I'm trying to portray right now.. use your imagination of what I'm thinking and what I'm screaming... These mother effers, the guy that checked his bag is a Deadman... just use your imagination I was screaming at everybody!! Cuz all they are worried about is me moving and all I'm worrying about is my eyeballs melting!! Then dying a slow and painful death because they won't let me get treatment! So they have to call another dog!!so after another half hour the second dog gets there, now at this point I know from training that by standing and anthrax this long especially with it being in my mouth, nose, and eyes that I'm dead, it's over, there is no treatment that can save me now...and they knew that which is why they were so scared I was going to move...so at this point I'm just screaming at them at least let me say goodbye to my family fu*k the dog it doesn't matter... I only have x amount of time left!

So this specialty dog comes in start sniffing walks over to me and starts licking the powder! Now the K-9 unit is SCREAMING at the dog!! So they get a sample they immediately send it to wherever the hell it goes, and within 2 minutes one of the homeland security agents with a gun on me and a gas mask on in full hazmat gear, walks all over and says to me calm down I have to tell you something don't make any sudden movements... And I'm thinking "OH MY GOD! It's worse than I thought... something else is at play I am in a position that's worse than death now, it's a new chemical, I'm patient zero.. now they're going to have to dissect me while I'm alive!"

And this guy walks to me and he says " I have good news and bad news, the good news is you didn't contaminate anyone else... And I'm like okay that's great my conscience is clear I did my job thank the Lord... And I'm like okay give me the bad news."..... He goes's, bad news is... It's like we thought, it's not anthrax it's something different.. and I'm like oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God! What is it??! And he said there's more bad news... I said how can this get any worse? He goes all right I'm just going to tell you because I can't beat around the bush....now I start having a full-fledged panic attack I start crying I am literally losing my mind! He goes I want to thank you for your service to the country, this could have been a disaster, but the worse news is... We have to find the person that owns this bag... And I'm like why obviously I know why but what's so important? And he goes, we have to ask them, HOW IN GOD'S NAME DO THEY FU*CKING STAND THE TASTE OF AN UNFLAVORED PROTEIN SHAKE?!?

Then he takes off his hazmat suit licks his finger, touches the powder and eats it...

For anyone reading this.... I was so mad at the time that I thought that I was going to kill someone 4 hours standing in place with a 200 lb bag in between my legs covered in an unknown powder that was suspected to be a more potent biological weapon than anthrax only to find out...

It was just an unflavored protein shake...

Looking back I have to say this guy's performance was Oscar Worthy, it is by far the funniest fuc*ing prank that anyone has ever pulled on me in my entire existence... And while I wish I could have strangled him to death, I cannot help but look back and think about how stupid I must have looked, and how funny it must have been EVERYONE INVOLVED the MOMENT they found out it was a freaking protein powder..

Hence why I became a extremely successful voice actor!!
                        lololololololol I must give credit where credit is due! If that didn't make you laugh you have no soul... I was the victim and even I was crying laughing when I was typing that.. I just typed that whole thing on my phone! That took a long ass time!!

I hope that put a smile on everybody's face

Believe it or not that brought back good memories! Because guess what?!? I DIDN'T DIE!! YAY!!

HAHAHAHAHA

I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE REACTIONS YOU GUYS HAVE TO THIS INSANE STORY THAT HAS SCARRED ME FOREVER BUT IS ALSO ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE TO ME !!

-Frank
                        sigpic

Comment

Work wise there’s not much to tell. Spent 5 years working in retail, seeling furniture and carpeting for three of those. Spent another 4 years working in call centres which was hell and twice made me sick with depression and anxiety, but spent two years working in insurance calls which was a challenge for me but rewarding. Then spent the last two years working as a kitchen assistant in a UK pub chain.

What I’m doing now is a bit more adventurous because 3 months ago I moved to Norway. Still looking for work here for just about anything. Waiter will do. But I’m here because my girlfriend lives here. I can figure out what else I do later.

Otherwise what my passion is and what I’m driving towards is writing. I’ve done some entertainment journalism and editing in the past. Games and movies but that was unpaid for a website that sadly didn’t go anywhere in the end. Still really good friends with the guys that ran it though. And I want to build up towards my own project as well. This year I’m starting my own website, youtube channel and podcast where I hope to help inspire writers and just form a community and support network of fiction writers. Basically the podcast itself will be about taking writing prompts and stitching them together in an improvised, on the spot fashion. Whole notion is to try and break writers block or allow writers to share what they themselves have come up with through my ramblings.

Additionally I’m a fiction writer too. Unpublished, but not forever. I just have a lot of ideas I have to knuckle down and finish.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

lol @DigiFluid - Good ones

I had many similar experiences in customer service as a bank teller, I think Womble has many juicy ones as well (I think he works for an air company). By far my worst (or funny, if you're a sick person like me ) experience was watching the night-time camera feeds of one of our ATM's in an unsavory part of the city. Saw a bunch of junkies injecting heroine straight into their eyes right in front of the camera, (they use it as a mirror). Saw some pimps take some money out to pay his girls, 20$ each (not bad), saw **** stains all over the walls, dead mice hung by a thread next to the ATM's, and also when I stopped at a redlight in front of this location some crackhead lady sat in my car, which I promptly responded ''GTFO''. I also had my first holdup in the very first month I worked there as a teller there. I've seen people melting down for no reason, people with mental problems that ravaged the furniture, but I've also seen very nice people. I worked there for a little more than 3 years, the job sucked don't get me wrong, but what I really enjoyed was helping people and make their day for fixing some bank issues they have. I swear if they would look at my record of reimbursed fees I'd probably have been fired on my second year there.

But now, I enjoy my job much more, I really don't want to be a tease but I'm not at a liberty to discuss it. It implies National Security and I really feel like I'm making a difference, for the first time in my life.
                            Good for you making a difference with national security... If you read my OP I did my part..I understand what you mean when you say you can't talk about certain things I was under an NDA for years after 9/11.... Keep doing what you doing man! Like I said good for you!

But those other stories sound crazy yet hilarious!

Cheers
                            -Frank
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah! Didn't see you insta-posted at the same time than me. FYI Frank if you're a Star Wars fan you need to befriend Heightmeyer's lemming, she's got VIP access to SW stuff.
                              How do I get in touch with Heightmeyer's lemming? I PMD you so that any personal information wouldn't be exchanged in public so if you want to respond there that's okay but you can post here if you'd like.. looking forward to your response

-Frank
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X