• Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Brother, Where Art Thou? (415)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FOUR
    O BROTHER,
    WHERE ART THOU?

EPISODE NUMBER - 415
    After James is shot Lena turns to her brother, the ailing criminal mastermind Lex Luthor, for help in completing her research — which may be the only way to save both men. Meanwhile Kara joins J'onn on his hunt for Manchester.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 April 2019, 08:24 PM.

Hope Jonn finds his way back to peace! Was expecting Lex to escape but wasnt expecting the help, why did she think the brother was dead? I cant remember...

Having avoided all news Im suprised theyve been allowed to actually introduce Lex at all...

Comment

Why on Earth would any prison let Lex out for any reason whatsoever?

Comment

Well Jon Cryer really nailed it as Lex Luthor. He even came across sympathetic at times. I'm not surprised he waqs able to manipulate people so easily. Poor Lena, always the one to pay and all she wants to do is help people. She has such a big heart and because of that gets hurt so easily, even though she tries to hide it at times. It's ironic that it's Alex that seems to trust her the most now. At least someone does. She doesn't deserve to be villified just because of her surname. Maybe now after this episode the will she/won't she nonsense can finally be put to bed.

But saying all that why did she have to save James? Couldn't we have kept Manchester Black and got rid of James? He's a much more interesting character

Anyway I hope it's Lena that is finally able to take down her Brother

The dynamic between Lex and Lena was intriguing. Jon Cryer and Katie McGrath done an excellent job.

Oh and almost forgot. MISS TESSMACHER???? I did not see that one coming
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Well Jon Cryer really nailed it as Lex Luthor. He even came across sympathetic at times. I'm not surprised he waqs able to manipulate people so easily. Poor Lena, always the one to pay and all she wants to do is help people. She has such a big heart and because of that gets hurt so easily, even though she tries to hide it at times. It's ironic that it's Alex that seems to trust her the most now. At least someone does. She doesn't deserve to be villified just because of her surname. Maybe now after this episode the will she/won't she nonsense can finally be put to bed.

But saying all that why did she have to save James? Couldn't we have kept Manchester Black and got rid of James? He's a much more interesting character

Anyway I hope it's Lena that is finally able to take down her Brother

The dynamic between Lex and Lena was intriguing. Jon Cryer and Katie McGrath done an excellent job.goes, he

Oh and almost forgot. MISS TESSMACHER???? I did not see that one coming
          The actor's portrayal was good, no question.

But the story should have never happened. What sort of incompetent prison warden turns Lex Luthor loose under any circumstances? It just doesn't make sense except as a cheap plot trick to get him out.

As far as James goes, he's been deadwood for a season or more now.

And I'm real tired of Manchester Black, Agent Liberty and the entire anti/pro alien storyline. It's not a part of the franchise and I wish they would stop corrupting the franchise with their political comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            The actor's portrayal was good, no question.

But the story should have never happened. What sort of incompetent prison warden turns Lex Luthor loose under any circumstances? It just doesn't make sense except as a cheap plot trick to get him out.

As far as James goes, he's been deadwood for a season or more now.

And I'm real tired of Manchester Black, Agent Liberty and the entire anti/pro alien storyline. It's not a part of the franchise and I wish they would stop corrupting the franchise with their political comments.

Yeah that's a very good point about Lex. Wasn't he in max security? Lex is manipulative and very resourceful. Even sick it seemed very odd that they'd give him any leeway, let alone letting him out of prison.

Other than season 1 where at least he had some purpose, even if it was only as a love interest for Kara he's been pretty pointless. I don't know why they insist on keeping him hanging around

I quite like Manchester Black but this Agent Liberty/Children nonsense is boring
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Yeah that's a very good point about Lex. Wasn't he in max security? Lex is manipulative and very resourceful. Even sick it seemed very odd that they'd give him any leeway, let alone letting him out of prison.

Other than season 1 where at least he had some purpose, even if it was only as a love interest for Kara he's been pretty pointless. I don't know why they insist on keeping him hanging around

I quite like Manchester Black but this Agent Liberty/Children nonsense is boring
              Without the anti-alien Liberty folks, Black has no reason to exist.

Toss the lot of them, and let Supergirl get back to finding people to punch.

Comment

Working...
              X