• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Bomb (517)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FIVE
    TIME BOMB
    EPISODE NUMBER - 517
    As Dwyer wakes up to discover the identity of his savior, Nora wrestles with her need to come clean with her family about the secrets she has been keeping. As the team tracks the new Cicada, they discover that she has a personal agenda of her own.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 March 2019, 08:44 PM.

Well Nora's secret is finally out and suprise suprise, everyone hates hate...

Give it 2/3 episodes and they'll forgive her. Glad that after all of Sherloques hard work he got to unmask her.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      Well Nora's secret is finally out and suprise suprise, everyone hates hate...

Give it 2/3 episodes and they'll forgive her. Glad that after all of Sherloques hard work he got to unmask her.
      Agreed, it took me awhile to realize he didn't time "The Timeline is malleable" on that document in the lab. That it was a document created and written on by Thawne.

I think it may get resolved quicker than you think. Thawne's time is running out and I bet he and Barry are due for one last face to face where he will convince Barry of his change for the better.

Comment

Working...
      X