Stargate discussion :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    This is a great community until you have to share your last dougnut or chocolate with them. Then the virtual begging look competition will start.

If you go down the "off-topic chatter" folder you can find many-many non-SG related threads there. Just don't be lost there! Those are addictive!
    I just snorted 20 lines of the political discussion thread
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Well, I was going to add more, but that's up to you, not me.
      Respect you too much to step on your toes.
      My toes are very short.
      The only they're good at is finding the damn table legs -- every ******* time. Awooooo!!

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I'll step.in then

Do we really know FH is female? Maybe "he" is a hormonal teenager who prays to the Heightmeyer shrine every night.

I won't even mention my idea that FH is a robot created by PH

You win!

PS: Not a robot.

Originally posted by Franksixer View Post
      IEdit: @Falcon Horus you never answered me LOL! Also sent you a p.m. yesterday when you first replied, I thought it might be more appropriate..
      I saw your PM but only like half-half. No worries, a reply is forthcoming.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

How do we know you aren't a robot. I demand proof
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Go into the archives. We can be quite violent
          Jelgate is right

Comment

*throws rotten vegetables in jelly's general direction*
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Crap guys... I posted a pretty lengthy reply here and then I accidentally deleted it I think....can someone please tell me how to retrieve a deleted post? I'm on my phone and I don't know how to do it on here... I just want to be able to copy paste it back here so if anybody can help me out I appreciate it greatly thank you!
              sigpic

Comment

Crap guys... I posted a pretty lengthy reply here and then I accidentally deleted it I think....can someone please tell me how to retrieve a deleted post? I'm on my phone and I don't know how to do it on here... I just want to be able to copy paste it back here so if anybody can help me out I appreciate it greatly thank you!
                Hey man... I saw your PM (incidentally, your PMs are working btw ). No such luck though. I didn't see any lengthy post from you in the thread, so I can't help save it.

Are you sure you didn't inadvertently hit Preview Post, and then back out without actually submitting the reply?
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Hey man... I saw your PM (incidentally, your PMs are working btw ). No such luck though. I didn't see any lengthy post from you in the thread, so I can't help save it.

Are you sure you didn't inadvertently hit Preview Post, and then back out without actually submitting the reply?
                  Yeah I'm positive what happened was, I came here back to the thread and I switched my phone from phone view to desktop view and hit delete.... Do you know of any way to recover a deleted post? Also thanks for the quick reply.
                  sigpic

Comment

You can't. Like GF front lawn, it no longer exists.

Sometimes the forum will autosave unfinished posts but you lost that with you made this 2nd post
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Yeah I think that's about the shape of it, unfortunately. I don't know what the exact conditions are for the autosave on the forum, but once a new post is written/posted, the old 'clipboard' is just one.

Comment

Damn well thanks for the replies let me see if I can try and summarize when I said here..

When @Falcon Horus sends the private message mentioned earlier, I might be able the help shed some light that he/she/it, is or is not a robot LMAO

JK JK LOL! .. I must say I love the vibe you guys have going here where, you guys say that you argue and you're at each other's throats, but it's great because it's Sparks great conversations... Also that your a (dysfunctional, yet funny, and fun, as hell) family. And I love the whole vibe that you guys have going on here. The level of acceptance I've received is unparalleled to any forum I've ever been on... You guys have an amazing thing here! Lol and I'm really glad that I stepped out of my shell and decided to try to be a part of it! And for you guys allowing me to try!

And back on topic @Falcon Horus.. take your time with the PM.. I know you're going through some stuff....for lack of a better word.. I'm looking forward to it. But please don't rush on my account.. I'll talk to you soon.

I'm looking forward to everyone's hilarious and wacky replies!
                        -Frank

P. S. Thank you for everybody who tried to help me recover my post... Even though I couldn't recover it I did learn that I shouldn't do that again LMFAO
                        sigpic

Comment

Probably that post has ascended ...
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            Probably that post has ascended ...

LOL yes... Oma Desala came and deemed it worthy...it's now all knowing, and all powerful...but can't be used to help me on this plain of existence...just like a real Ancient!

So I retyped the cliff notes... Lmao!

Good to see you around @Platschu

-Frank

Random sidebar: I ranked up! I'm not a Probie anymore! I'm an Airman! Hell yeah! Haha
                            sigpic

Comment

There you go. You'll get there eventually And I see your signature is now visible too!

By all means, check out the other subforums! There are some that are a little dead these days, but there's still quite a lot of us active on here and we drift in and out of the other sections. I like to think of it as a party in a mansion: some rooms are more 'happening' than others, crowds drift from room to room, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                There you go. You'll get there eventually And I see your signature is now visible too!

By all means, check out the other subforums! There are some that are a little dead these days, but there's still quite a lot of us active on here and we drift in and out of the other sections. I like to think of it as a party in a mansion: some rooms are more 'happening' than others, crowds drift from room to room, etc.
                                Yeah I noticed all that stuff as well once I unlocked airman, So... Pretty cool

And thanks for all the words of wisdom @Digifluid... I am looking forward to browsing the other sub forums and finding more threads that I enjoy talking about... There's just a minor pain in the ass for me right now... It all comes back to the same reason I made this thread, (please, read on to find out the reason I've been asking.. I explain in just a moment.) I have been trying so hard to get people to actually talk, or instant message, on other apps... Here is a brief explanation as to why I'm asking people to do this in the first place, here goes... thank you 4 reading and understanding most of all (I'm nervous that people are going to be upset with me for some reason...even though I know I didn't do anything wrong and that it's completely irrational to think this way LOL):

My PC is in shambles right now... I'm rebuilding a new one from scratch, so the forums aren't exactly the easiest place to type long-form conversations... Especially when you're on a phone (Galaxy)... So that's why I started this thread in the first place, I was to trying to encourage some people to talk about Stargate, whilst obviously remaining active on these forums *SIDE NOTE: I would never leave these forums now that I know more about what kind of people you guys are...and that is kind-hearted, genuine, accepting nice people..who have made someone who feels extremely uncomfortable on a public forum, actually feel comfortable ) remaining active on the forums, it would just be a lot easier if I could talk, or instant message.. just to have short form conversations... Think of it like text messaging, that's super easy to do on a phone LOL Just due to my crappy circumstances at the moment.. that will change in the future... But as of now I'm just hoping that I meet someone I can actually speak with...and/or type to.

So the same offer still on the table!

If there is anyone that wants to take me up on my offer I would be ecstatic! I've gotten NO takers so far

And for anybody who took the time to read this, just to try and understand my situation a little better, thank you for your time in reading this. And I'm looking forward to meeting you in the near future! Whether it's on here, or maybe, hopefully through talking, and or instant messages!

Sincerely, and optimistically:
                                -Frank
                                Last edited by Franksixer; 13 March 2019, 02:12 AM. Reason: Added a WHOLE SLEW of new information!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X