Stargate discussion :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate discussion :D

Hey guys, I'm looking for anyone that would like to talk, maybe on Skype or Xbox live or some way of actually talking, about Stargate. I literally have no friends that watch the show and I would love to have some conversations about the franchise.. being that it is my favorite franchise of all time I've never had a chance to actually discuss it with another human being lol it kind of sucks LOL

So if anybody's interested please post here, I'd be glad to make your acquaintance! it would be so cool to have someone to talk to about this stuff. Just so people can know a little bit about me I'm 34 I'm from New York and I'm a pretty chill guy

so anyone interested please just post here your means of which to speak and I look forward to meeting you... Thanks for your time!

-Frank
    sigpic

I know this is a random place to put this but I added a signature to my profile and it's not coming up and this was kind of a test post and I'm really sorry to put it here but I thought I could delete this post after I made it and I made the mistake of not knowing I couldn't.. so if moderator or admin could delete this that would be great.. I'm really really sorry again for the inconvenience. I just don't know how to get my signature to appear in anything but a private message...
    Last edited by Franksixer; 05 March 2019, 12:20 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey mate. Stargate discussion is literally what this forum is for, so stick around and I’m sure you’ll find people to chat with!

As regards your signature, don’t worry — this place has certain restrictions placed on new user accounts, that’s probably all it is.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Hey Frank, if you like to talk episodes (or play in a quiz or do some jigsaw puzzles), I'm currently doing a rewatch of all of stargate and post my findings in the episode threads. I'm up to season 7 of SG-1.

There has been a pause because my laptop's audio system's on the fritz and I didn't have an external DVD-player on my Lenovo tablet/PC. But I'm back in business (a death in my family is currently causing another delay but I can do with the distractions right now).
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm in the middle of a re-watch myself...I'm on SG-1 season 8 episode 14 as of right now. You'd like to communicate through the forums? I'm not saying that's a bad thing but I was looking for someone to actually conversate with... Just let me know how you want to proceed with talking about the show dudette! Thanks for your interest and your reply!

Finally! Someone I can talk to about Stargate! I'm 34 years old you'd think that I would have met someone that I could talk to about the show by now lol

If your up for it @Falcon Horus, is there a way we can talk about the show? Discord, Skype, etc.. It's perfectly fine if you want to talk about it on here but my PC is out of commission, and I'm using my phone...it's a lot to type lol just trying to make things more convenient..

Anyway, let me know dudette! You can p.m. me if you'd like to continue this conversation privately it's up to you dude

Talk to you soon,
          -Frank
          Last edited by Franksixer; 07 March 2019, 08:52 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

And thanks for the info and your reply @Digifluid! I appreciate it!

Cheers mate,
            -Frank
            sigpic

Comment

Falcon is a dudette bro.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                Falcon is a dudette bro.
                Dudette... *snort*
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Dudette... *snort*
                  Well, I was going to add more, but that's up to you, not me.
                  Respect you too much to step on your toes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    Well, I was going to add more, but that's up to you, not me.
                    Respect you too much to step on your toes.
                    I'll step.in then

Do we really know FH is female? Maybe "he" is a hormonal teenager who prays to the Heightmeyer shrine every night.

I won't even mention my idea that FH is a robot created by PH
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

You have all been decieved by Heightmeyer's lemming.
                      Spoiler:
                      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I'll step.in then

Do we really know FH is female? Maybe "he" is a hormonal teenager who prays to the Heightmeyer shrine every night.

I won't even mention my idea that FH is a robot created by PH
                        It's the H conspiracy!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I came in and sneakily edited my post to say dudette instead of dude lol you guys literally had me laughing out loud.. I love this community you guys are great!

I have to say thank you again for your general niceness and accepting me into the community... It means a lot.

It really does, so thanks... Lol
                          -Frank

Edit: @Falcon Horus you never answered me LOL! Also sent you a p.m. yesterday when you first replied, I thought it might be more appropriate..
                          sigpic

Comment

This is a great community until you have to share your last dougnut or chocolate with them. Then the virtual begging look competition will start.

If you go down the "off-topic chatter" folder you can find many-many non-SG related threads there. Just don't be lost there! Those are addictive!
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Franksixer View Post
                              I came in and sneakily edited my post to say dudette instead of dude lol you guys literally had me laughing out loud.. I love this community you guys are great!
                              We are a functioning society of misfits, the digital Island of lost toys.
                              I have to say thank you again for your general niceness and accepting me into the community... It means a lot.
                              Let your social anxieties go here my brother. We might rip each others head off sometimes, but so do all families.
                              Rebuke does not mean non acceptance, it means we disagree, and disagreement fuels creativity, and we all like creativity. Welcome to the madhouse!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X