No announcement yet.

Light and Shadows (207)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't hate it, but when I have abbreviated it like SG:A or SG:U, it has started to make a smiley without a space.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      I’ve noticed that it is really only ever called that by people who hate the show.
      Yep, those who like the show usually abbreviate it as ST: DIS, DIS, DSC, or even affectionately refer to is as Disco.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        Yep, those who like the show usually abbreviate it as ST: DIS, DIS, DSC, or even affectionately refer to is as Disco.
        I love that we have a ship that has a nickname now.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          I love that we have a ship that has a nickname now.
          At home, we have a running joke. Before the end of Season 3, we fully expect to see a device (either Starfleet or alien) that resembles a disco ball on the bridge. If I'm sure there'll be lots of mileage with outtakes if this somehow happens.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X