Looking for some help from old time Stargate fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some help from old time Stargate fans

Hey guys. So when I was a little kid and first discovering the internet one of my favorite places was a Stargate site. It was amazing. They made it work like an online game where you could travel to different planets and on each planet you could take a test based on an episode of Stargate and win points. The more points you won the higher you climbed in rank and you would random items from the series. It was really cool and it blew the mind of mini me. Sadly since it was more then fifteen if not more years ago I have forgotten this site and I have no way to find it(in case it still exists). Do any of you remember it?

This used to be an active site, might be what you are looking for..

https://web.archive.org/web/20011225...cfm?ncid=58255

Comment

Damn. 1999. That is old.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yes that's exactly what it was. Thanks. Wow it looks way worse then I remember

Comment

I have also played with the Dialing Simulator.

Now it is worth of following the "Stargate Network" project on YouTube as that is the most advanced fan written dialing program / mini-game.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Leksi View Post
            Hey guys. So when I was a little kid and first discovering the internet one of my favorite places was a Stargate site. It was amazing. They made it work like an online game where you could travel to different planets and on each planet you could take a test based on an episode of Stargate and win points. The more points you won the higher you climbed in rank and you would random items from the series. It was really cool and it blew the mind of mini me. Sadly since it was more then fifteen if not more years ago I have forgotten this site and I have no way to find it(in case it still exists). Do any of you remember it?
            It sounds a lot like Ausgate: http://www.ausgate.net/
            I'm impressed it is still working, celebrating it's 20th birthday recently.

Comment

I used to love that official website. I also frequently one that similar and based around being a Goa'uld or a Jaffa.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Just look how nice Showtime were to a fan-created website. <sniff> If only Viacom/Paramount were like that to Star Trek fans...
                • I'm a fan of this awesome Trek webcomic: betafleet.tumblr.com (archived)
                • Eesti on ilus, ja troppide parteide poliitikud pole enam Raudse Leedi valitsuses.
                • I chose the Gate avatar, because it was difficult to choose between SGU character pictures of someone who I thought I was like, and someone who I was fond of. :>

Comment

Working...
                X