Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Inspired PC

No Light.jpg

I love Stargate always have since I was probably around 10? I'm 25 now.. I decided to use my love and make a Stargate inspired PC. I got a custom graphics card plate made and a few stickers. It's not much but it's my daily reminder of how amazing Stargate was!

Edit: Yes I put Teal'c with Jack because bromance>romance
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Forgottensmoke View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]42869[/ATTACH]

I love Stargate always have since I was probably around 10? I'm 25 now.. I decided to use my love and make a Stargate inspired PC. I got a custom graphics card plate made and a few stickers. It's not much but it's my daily reminder of how amazing Stargate was!

Nice tower mate! What are the specs? I see a GTX1060, nice, 6GB GPU right? And good pick on AMD, it's my choice brand as well.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgottensmoke View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]42869[/ATTACH]

Cool! I'm going to decorate my gaming PC with various sci-fi and fantasy images of movies and shows and video games I really like. I have a red case and am going to use white vinyl to make my decals.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

It looks okay, but do you remember the episode "Entity"?

Fans could be an Iris or something, so just make a gate around it.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
        X