Garage Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage Stargate

I saw a video of a while back of a guy driving his car into his garage but the garage was an event horizon for a Stargate.. if anybody can find that video or link me to it I'd be extremely grateful as I've been searching for it for about a week with no avail.. thank you for your time, much appreciated

Frank
    sigpic

I believe I have seen that one 15+ years ago. It has felt like a combination of Stargate-Simpson as the main character was driving his car into an event horizon what was in his garage.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Yes it was exactly that, all I remember is that it was nighttime.. a car pulled up to a house, and when the garage door opened it was an event horizon from the gate..and the car drove straight into the event horizon.. I don't remember the context, I don't remember what it was for.. it's been driving me nuts! lol I've seen people mention it on other forums like Reddit and things like that, but no one has any knowledge of where it's gone, or what it was about, or a link to the video itself... I was praying that somebody here on gateworld, that grew up watching everything like me might have saved it... I've been looking for it for so long... Thanks for the reply, I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers

I'm calling upon the Stargate family!
      Does anybody have this video?!? Lol and if you do... TAK MA TE! You will be a legend in my book!

Cheers
      -Frank
      sigpic

Comment

The music was definately from the Shrek 2 OST : Accidentally in love and then I have found it easily :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cuyOSXsySw
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Thank you so much!! @Platschu I wrote a huge thank you reply and for some reason it deleted itself... Sadness...You will never be considered a false God in my book!! Now all that's left me to find is that footage of Carter and Shepherd holding those silly auditions in the gate room such as Browder's ballerina skills lol that's one of my favorite behind-the-scenes videos ever!

Thank you again so much for finding that it's been plaguing me!!

So if anybody else knows where I can find the footage of them holding those silly auditions in the gate room please that's my favorite BTS footage from SG-1/Atlantis... Seeing part of it in that video made me so happy and made me remember... I'm going to search it myself, but I had to post a reply as soon as I saw the video.. so yeah if anybody else knows where that footage is and finds it before I do please post it here.. if I find it first I'll post it here...

I literally can't thank you enough... Omg... I love this community so much!!

Cheers
          -Frank
          sigpic

Comment

Okay now I PREY this is not going to be the next thing to drive me crazy for a month.. I'm looking for the video where Carter and Sheppard are sitting in the Gate room and they are judging people, and 2 dancers come in and do backflips and they raise up 2 signs and the signs read 10, (as in perfect) from both of them. Then Ben Browder comes in, tries to run through the gate but gets tackled, (can't see by who, the quality is low, and I don't remember...sadly) they both stand up and make funny faces (*like ooof*) then he comes back in and does some silly ballerina dancing and they all start laughing... If you don't know what I'm talking about it's in the video above that @Platschu posted in the Garage Stargate for me... One of the greatest fan-made vids of all time.. if anybody can locate that video I'd be ETERNALLY grateful... again .....I just did an extensive search for myself on Google and YouTube to absolutely no avail.. and that's one of my favorite Stargate videos of all time.. from my childhood

So again I throw myself at the mercy of this wonderful community.. and again I thank you so much for finding what you have already, it's just now it has sparked a very fond memory of one of my favorite videos from Stargate from growing up.. I'm sure everybody has their own favorite. I'm pretty sure you can all relate. So please if you know where this video is please let me know I appreciate it greatly.

Thanks again,
            -Frank
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for thanking. But really it is nothing, it doesn't need such an ovation. We are here to help each other.

I have uploaded it ages ago the second video what you are looking for:

Stargate casting - Get in the gate sweeptakes 2005
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsygBkDFVrY

and this is also a nice SG-1/Atlantis ad :
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j0hJBE-Jwk

Comment

I think you're the coolest person ever!!! I seriously cannot thank you enough!! Is that your YouTube? If it is I will subscribe.... Seriously you just brought back childhood memories that I can't even explain... Thank you again so much!

-Frank
                sigpic

Comment

Ohh... I am not a YouTuber, but yes, that is my channel as I am Ákos. I am too shy to post personal videos for other reasons, so I have cut out only a few shorter scenes from SciFi Inside 2005 to experiment. And it was almost 10-14+ years ago. You can also find my on Stargate : Command with the same username.

The complete SciFi Inside 2005 (SG-1 S9, Atlantis S2, BSG S2 launching event) was uploaded here by someone :
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osCKZTLBjzk
                  Have fun!

Comment

Oh my God I'm so happy you posted that! I've already watched it twice that's amazing! BSG and my two favorite SG franchises... All that BTS footage that I remember from 05. I really appreciate it dude you're one of the nicest people I've ever met in the Stargate community. And in general on the internet, as you know people can be well... dicks LOL I left you a nice comment in the other thread titled: "are we getting any closer?" Or something of that nature... I'm sure you'll smile when you see it thank you again for being extremely welcoming and helping me out on this little adventure of mine to find my childhood memories!

Thanks again dude,
                    -Frank
                    sigpic

Comment

I have rewatched it as well. I love BSG as well, so the three series together were promoted well together. It is funny when Claudia Black wants to speak and somebody is drilling in the background. Or when Gerak and Landry dance together... So it is worth of watching it for everyone who hasn't seen it.

Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Anytime man you've been nothing but nice to me how could I not give you some high praise

I sent you another p.m... please respond at your earliest convenience talk to you soon dude

-Frank
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X