"Children of the gods" Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Children of the gods" Question...

How does the box of tissues go through a buried gate?

""""""""""
    O'NEILL: With all due respect, sir, if I'd come back here and reported the Gate on the other side was still intact, we would have sent another bomb just like you were about to. It wasn't necessary to let those people die. The threat from Ra was gone.

SAMUELS: What about the probe we sent through? It was crushed instantly.

O'NEILL: After we came home, Daniel buried the Gate in rocks, making my return or anybody else's impossible.
    """"""""""

Apophis came from elsewhere... Abydos is closed.... the tissues dont reach Daniel.... SG1 never actually happened...

????? Im so confused. Apologies if om missing something obvious....

Originally posted by Evolved View Post
    How does the box of tissues go through a buried gate?

""""""""""
    O'NEILL: With all due respect, sir, if I'd come back here and reported the Gate on the other side was still intact, we would have sent another bomb just like you were about to. It wasn't necessary to let those people die. The threat from Ra was gone.

SAMUELS: What about the probe we sent through? It was crushed instantly.

O'NEILL: After we came home, Daniel buried the Gate in rocks, making my return or anybody else's impossible.
    """"""""""

Apophis came from elsewhere... Abydos is closed.... the tissues dont reach Daniel.... SG1 never actually happened...

????? Im so confused. Apologies if om missing something obvious....
    Daniel didn’t bury it. Or buried it then later unburied it.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      Daniel didn’t bury it. Or buried it then later unburied it.
      Luckily it was unburied when the box of tissues goes through / also must of been buried to stop Apophis taking hosts from Abydos after everyone found of Ra was dead.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        Or buried it then later unburied it.
        It's this one...

HAMMOND: Well, somehow it got unburied.

JACKSON: So, I - I figured that there had to be more to this place, so I started exploring, um, this area around the town and the pyramid at first. And after about a month, I found this place. Uh, Captain Doctor, you're going to love this.

JACKSON: Well, uh, it - it doesn't say anything. Actually, it's sort of a chart, more of a map.

O'NEILL: Of?

JACKSON: Well, I haven't been able to analyze all of it. I mean... (gesturing around the chamber) look at it. It would take my whole life.

O'NEILL: Well, Daniel, we don't have that long. What's it a map of?

JACKSON: Well... the cartouches seem to be separated clearly into groupings. Each grouping is attached to the others by a series of lines, and each grouping contains seven symbols, so you can see where this is going, of course.

O'NEILL: Tell us anyway.

JACKSON: All of the symbols are on the Stargate in the Abydos chamber. I've also managed to chart some of them in the Abydos sky, or at least pretty close. Jack, I think this is a map of a vast network of Stargates, Stargates that are - are all over the galaxy.

CARTER: Uh, I don't think that can be, Doctor.

JACKSON: Why not?

CARTER: Well, because after Colonel O'Neill and his team came back, my team tried hundreds of symbol permutations using Earth as the point of origin, and it never worked.

JACKSON: Well, I tried the same here and it didn't work either. But I figured the destinations I tried are either destroyed or... buried, but some of them somewhere must still exist.

O'NEILL: What's going on, Daniel? Could there be another Ra?

JACKSON: How the hell should I know? (gets up) Should have left the barricade up. This is my fault.

So basically, Daniel found the cartouche with its list of gate addresses and unburied the gate to try dialing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post

So basically, Daniel found the cartouche with its list of gate addresses and unburied the gate to try dialing them.
          Ah well done mate.. i waa so excited about tissues ! Lol

.. bloody Daniel..

Ok conspiracy over...

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
            It's this one...

HAMMOND: Well, somehow it got unburied.

JACKSON: So, I - I figured that there had to be more to this place, so I started exploring, um, this area around the town and the pyramid at first. And after about a month, I found this place. Uh, Captain Doctor, you're going to love this.

JACKSON: Well, uh, it - it doesn't say anything. Actually, it's sort of a chart, more of a map.

O'NEILL: Of?

JACKSON: Well, I haven't been able to analyze all of it. I mean... (gesturing around the chamber) look at it. It would take my whole life.

O'NEILL: Well, Daniel, we don't have that long. What's it a map of?

JACKSON: Well... the cartouches seem to be separated clearly into groupings. Each grouping is attached to the others by a series of lines, and each grouping contains seven symbols, so you can see where this is going, of course.

O'NEILL: Tell us anyway.

JACKSON: All of the symbols are on the Stargate in the Abydos chamber. I've also managed to chart some of them in the Abydos sky, or at least pretty close. Jack, I think this is a map of a vast network of Stargates, Stargates that are - are all over the galaxy.

CARTER: Uh, I don't think that can be, Doctor.

JACKSON: Why not?

CARTER: Well, because after Colonel O'Neill and his team came back, my team tried hundreds of symbol permutations using Earth as the point of origin, and it never worked.

JACKSON: Well, I tried the same here and it didn't work either. But I figured the destinations I tried are either destroyed or... buried, but some of them somewhere must still exist.

O'NEILL: What's going on, Daniel? Could there be another Ra?

JACKSON: How the hell should I know? (gets up) Should have left the barricade up. This is my fault.

That was it. Thank you. I knew he had a specific reason for it but I couldn’t remember what it was.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
            X