• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood of Patriots (210)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE ORVILLE - SEASON TWO
    BLOOD OF PATRIOTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210
    Ed and the crew are sent to initiate peace talks with the Krill, but the mission is complicated when they take on board an old friend of Gordon's -- held prisoner for 20 years and set on sabotaging the peace.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 March 2019, 09:04 PM.

Another solid episode, kind of reminded me of TNG's "The Vengeance Factor" and I was pretty sure his "daughter" was somehow the weapon the entire time but I didn't know how. It had a few funny parts, some good action and even emotional draw that felt authentic.
    sigpic

Comment

Reminded me more of DS9 Past Prologue

You want thei to be a casual Friday don't you?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I enjoyed this one. I also enjoyed that two Babylon 5 supporting cast members made appearances and likely had no clue that either one was part of the Babylon 5 Universe.

John Fleck as Ambassador K.T.Z (Really?! Is that what it said in the credits?) - aka Del Varner from The Babylon 5 Pilot THE GATHERING.

Robin Atkin-Downes as Krill Captain Jackazh - aka or Morann from Babylon 5: In The Beginning / (and more infamously) BYRON from Babylon 5 Season 5. (DAMN he has a long IMDB credit list - 392. All that voice work really adds up.)

Okay now that my Babylon 5 trivia is out of the way. I found BLOOD OF PATRIOTS to be extremely predictable, but pretty entertaining. Definitely had a better feeling after watching this one than some of the other offerings this season. REALLY ready for an all humor episode.
        Last edited by Looney; 16 March 2019, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X