Thread: The Storm (916)

Post The Storm (916)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON NINE
    THE STORM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 916
    Pressed by a dangerous blizzard, Ezekiel and Carol evacuate the Kingdom -- but face a potentially fatal crossroads on their journey to a new refuge.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; April 4th, 2019 at 12:21 AM.

Default Re: The Storm (916)

I was cold just *watching* this
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I was cold just *watching* this
    I think I took a few years watching that episode. Honestly I think this has to be one of the most boring finale I've ever seen in my life. Like literally nothing interesting happened other than the dog running off, which is my favorite character in the show. Glad he's okay.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Oh I wasn't bored at all. I loved it. The only thing I didn't like was right near the end when we popped back to the Whisperers in the woods and there was no snow at all and a dismissive "some time away was good" line. Really dismissed the rest of the episode IMO. And I want more winter episodes. They don't need to be snowstorms, just a whole bunch set in the winter.
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Oh I wasn't bored at all. I loved it. The only thing I didn't like was right near the end when we popped back to the Whisperers in the woods and there was no snow at all and a dismissive "some time away was good" line. Really dismissed the rest of the episode IMO. And I want more winter episodes. They don't need to be snowstorms, just a whole bunch set in the winter.
    I'm just glad Dog is okay. Honestly if they kill him I'm done with this show.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Thats the first winter episode we've had right? I liked the snowy setting but found it quite boring...

Also, was that Maggie at the end on the radio?

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Thats the first winter episode we've had right? I liked the snowy setting but found it quite boring...

Also, was that Maggie at the end on the radio?
    Interesting.
    Spoiler:

Nope.

Do you know who?

I might

But as we know, they like to take comic stuff and give it their own twist, so it may well end up being a totally unexpected twist on what I’m anticipating!