• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scars (914)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON NINE
    SCARS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 914
    Daryl brings Lydia and Henry to Alexandria, opening old wounds for Michonne -- who once opened the town's gates to an old friend and another group of young people.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 March 2019, 10:30 PM.

With the mystery lasting so many episodes this season...and the way the TWD/TWD-related social media feeds were hyping this one tonight, I had expectations.

They were not met.

In a season that I've found has largely been a huge improvement over the last couple of years, I thought this particular episode was bland and uninspired.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yeah, this all seemed kind of random and not what I expected, avoiding the social media side of it so didnt even know it was being hyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Yeah, this all seemed kind of random and not what I expected, avoiding the social media side of it so didnt even know it was being hyped.
        I didn't know it was hyped either. I can't say I was let down, because I binged it and didn't think of anything big about it.

It was awful to see Michonne kill those kids. Just horrifying. Sure it was an odd episode, it probably would have been more effective if we saw it as a multi-episode arc. So it wasn't clear just how odd Michonne's friend was.

I love the actress and I wished she was on TWD a bit longer.

Comment

Working...
        X