• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bounty (911)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON NINE
    BOUNTY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 911
    Hilltop is threatened when Alpha brings her people to the gates in an effort to retrieve her daughter. Ezekiel leads a group from the Kingdom on a supply run, including a risky gambit for a rare item.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 February 2019, 10:13 PM.

The opening sequence - a flashback - left me so confused... Jesus! Then of course it fell together in my head and I knew Tom Payne's contract must have had a few extra episodes to run... Was nice to see him again, though I wish it could have been a more... profound flashback.

As for the rest of the episode - "Alpha" really runs the gamut for me - one minute I don't find her scary or threatening... but then she nails it - aka the baby. That was horrific, even without the baby being eaten by walkers.

Henry is just annoying. I was thinking as I watched - I wonder if he's meant to be so... grr. Whether it's an actor thing, or true direction. Some of the younger actors they've had one have been quite good... this one just reminds me of Sam from Alexandria that got his family all killed...
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
      The opening sequence - a flashback - left me so confused... Jesus! Then of course it fell together in my head and I knew Tom Payne's contract must have had a few extra episodes to run... Was nice to see him again, though I wish it could have been a more... profound flashback.

As for the rest of the episode - "Alpha" really runs the gamut for me - one minute I don't find her scary or threatening... but then she nails it - aka the baby. That was horrific, even without the baby being eaten by walkers.

Henry is just annoying. I was thinking as I watched - I wonder if he's meant to be so... grr. Whether it's an actor thing, or true direction. Some of the younger actors they've had one have been quite good... this one just reminds me of Sam from Alexandria that got his family all killed...
      I love Henry. He's just so earnest and doesn't hide anything, which makes him a good choice to speak to Alpha's daughter.

Yeah, the baby thing was scary as heck. I'm surprised they didn't at least try to offer the baby back as a peace offering.

I hated seeing them at the theater and the fumble of the needed item. That seemed comedic.
      Last edited by Mrja84; 20 March 2021, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X