No announcement yet.

Carmen Argenziano (1943-2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw him at a convention and he seemed to be a really nice man. I always loved his portayal of Jacob, he was such an important character for the show too. So very saddened by his passing, he will be remembered as a wonderful actor and a kind person. My condolences to his family, friends and all who knew him and will miss him.

Comment

My first fandom, and shipper war, was Stargate and I'm glad that Carmen was in my corner. It made being in the minority ship much more bearable and less isolating. It helped validate to me that every ship, no matter how small and outside the norm, deserves to be supported and I wasn't some crazy chick.

That kind of inspiration is priceless. Anyone who brings hope to others will always be in our memories.
      Last edited by Hoshi_Reed; 14 February 2019, 09:28 AM.
      Unconventional Shipper and Proud of it!
      sigpic

Comment

Carmen; a wonderful man and a fantastic actor. We will miss you.
        sigpic

Comment

I liked his character in the show and I was very saddened by the news about his death, as if I lost someone very close. Rest in peace, Mr. Argenziano and thank you for giving us such a great character in Jacob.

Comment

Talented actor. He brought so much life and heart to what most would call a minor character. I was so sad to hear of his passing, but so grateful that we got him as the face, heart, and soul of Jacob Carter. Saying prayers for his family.
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Memorial contributions can be sent to https://carmena.mydagsite.com
              sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
              Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Here's a link to the memorial service for those who missed it:
                https://www.facebook.com/ALCBurbank/...6327125299150/

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I have seen a few lists of the celebrities we have lost in 2019. Sadly, not one of them had Carmen's name on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    I have seen a few lists of the celebrities we have lost in 2019. Sadly, not one of them had Carmen's name on the list.
                    I just found one that did: https://www.looper.com/146543/actors...tm_content=258

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                    X