Richard Dean Anderson in retirement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Dean Anderson in retirement?

At this point is he doing any acting? If and this is the magical "if" any new SG Anything came along do you think he would come out of retirement for it?

S.S.

It has been said that if there was something new in the Stargate world, he might like to participate.

Comment

Just saw a 2018 Q&A Dallas Fan Expo and he looks like he had lost a little weight so that's good LOL.

S.S.

Comment

Keep in mind he is 69. Retirement age for just about any profession.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
          Keep in mind he is 69. Retirement age for just about any profession.

Seaboe
          Holy Cow I did not realize his age!!! Funny it made me google William Shatner's age and he is 87!!!! I guess I kinda think of these people as semi timeless?

S.S.

Comment

69 isn't too old for an actor, this is the kind of profession that you could act until death unless impaired by health issues, which I don't think is the case with RDA.

A short appearance of RDA would be paramount to a successful launch of a new SG show. He is the ''mascot'' of Stargate.
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Working...
            X