Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Qetesh get to the time travel planet so fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Qetesh get to the time travel planet so fast?

I am guessing that she flew a mother ship through Hyperspace but the time elapsing between Balls death and Tealcs escape to the surface and through the Russian Gate did not seem that long.

What am I missing?

S.S.

The writer's did not explain it.

Comment

It was never explained how she knew where to go. and how did Teal'c know the gate address if he has never been there before?
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        It was never explained how she knew where to go. and how did Teal'c know the gate address if he has never been there before?
        Teal’c had Some set of final orders and I am guessing that the gate address was contained within those orders?

Quetesh, I just re-watched and yeah There seems to be no plot device how she knew where to go.

S.S.

Comment

Working...
        X