Star Gate Continuum questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Gate Continuum questions?

Ok Continuum is a great movie and I can only find a couple holes in and they are minor at best.

1. Do you all think that Jack's Reaction to Daniel telling him his son had accidentally shot himself was totally in character? this exited Jack from the film till the end.

2. Would the US government really have let three people from an alternate time line just go loose in society? Unless they were constantly monitored?

3. Would a story about what Cameron Mitchell did while he was stuck for 10 years waiting in the past be of any interest to the fan base? Nice little vehicle for Ben Browder?

S.S.

In answer to the first question, this wasn't the same Jack O'Neill as the one from our SG1 universe. So, yes, I think he would have acted like this when Daniel told him about his son. Maybe in the new universe, Jack's son had been caught playing with the gun and was saved. We will never know. So I don't think alter-Jack's reaction was out of character.

Pretty sure our SG1 was continually monitored during their time in that universe.

I think a mini series about Mitchell's life in the alter universe could be interesting. But not a whole series.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

I think a mini series about Mitchell's life in the alter universe could be interesting. But not a whole series.
      Toooo focused a subject to spend money on producing? Something Only serious SG1 fans would watch?

S.S.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaShephard View Post
        Toooo focused a subject to spend money on producing? Something Only serious SG1 fans would watch?

S.S.
        Indeed.

Comment

I would like to see how our characters became parents as most of the fans became as well. So Jack and Sam, then Daniel and Vala, maybe Teal'c and Ishta should have 1-2-3 children. And maybe we could follow their adventures as they could be introduced as 18-25 years old now. I am sure Mitchell stayed together with his high school girlfriend too.
          Last edited by Platschu; 06 April 2020, 03:41 PM.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
          X