Sam Carter Deaths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Carter Deaths?

How many times in any series or movie did Sam Carter die in any capacity?

S.S.

Alright, memory lane time.
    There was the quantum mirror invasion. A Carter got squashed when one of them accidentally jumped realities.
    There was the changed history of her getting shot by the Ashen. Alternate timeline, she went back to Ancient Egypt, got stuck, then executed. The alternative timeline she kamikazed herself into a wraiths ship. In Continuum she gets shot.

Now here's the ones I'm not sure you count or not. A second Carter went to Ancient Egypt, help the rebellion against Ra, and stayed there and died of old age. In Unending, that Carter technically died when Odyssey blew up though time rewound a few moments after it happened. There was another Carter in Continuum who died in a a space shuttle accident.

So...
    9 times.

Did I miss any?

sigpic
    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Sam also died in the episode where they met the Nox.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Didn't she also technically die when she was taken over by the AI (the one that hid in the probe) ? Her mind eventually got back into her body but...
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Her alternate from "Tin Man' died in Season 4 "Double Jeopardy".

Comment

Wow has Sam really "died" that many times? I guess I never noticed...I would've thought Daniel had "died" more times than she has in the series, then again this list of Sam "deaths" also includes alternate versions of Sam right? If we exclude all the alternate Sams, then I think the amount of times the real/original Sam "died" would be a lot less.

Comment

Working...
            X