Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Time Lords once own the Soul Stone ? (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the Time Lords once own the Soul Stone ? (Spoilers)

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

W
    A
    R
    N
    I
    N
    G

So, during Avengers - Infinity War we learned that while it is tiny on the outside, the inside is HUGE. In fact, there's a whole pocket universe in there. A pocket universe that is meant to save (recently) deceased minds. Which felt familiar to me. And then I realized....wait a minute, that's like the Matrix.

The Matrix is a(n ancient) Gallifreyan computer which is bigger on the inside. And its purpose is to store (recently) deceased minds. (That Missy once stole a chunk off to make Cybermen from Cyberspace )

Which made me wonder....maybe, back in days of the Rassilon, the Time Lords got their hands on the soul stone. What if the Matrix was retro-engineered from it. Maybe that's where the Time Lords got idea for making their Tardis'es bigger on the inside. Is that possible/likely ?
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

No.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.

If anything, the Avengers stole it from the Time Lords.
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        No.

^
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X