GLITCH on NETFLIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLITCH on NETFLIX

A NETFLIX "original". It is actually an Australian ABC TV production, but we all know how NF likes to label other people's stuff as their own...

There are 2 seasons available with a third in production. A very entertaining sci fi show (though the sci fi is slow to reveal) which, when first viewed, dupes as another zombie show. thankfully it is not!

A great blend of mystery, drama and a little humor here and there.

I am new here and since I am not that familiar with everyone's preferred style of writing I will just post a synopsis from a web source for now.

(from IMDb )

James Hayes (Patrick Brammall) is a small town policeman. He is called to the local cemetery in the middle of the night, after six people have inexplicably risen from the dead in perfect health. With no memory of their identities, they are determined to discover who they are and what has happened to them. James and one of them recognise each other, and along with local doctor Elishia McKellar (Genevieve O'Reilly), James struggles to keep the case hidden from his colleagues, his family, and the world. The six people are all linked in some way, and the search begins for someone who knows the truth about how and why they have returned.

—Sikured419

thanks!

Thanks, you just added another series to my hard drive to watch! I'm sure I will watch it some time this decade. Sound a bit like Les Revenants,.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      Thanks, you just added another series to my hard drive to watch! I'm sure I will watch it some time this decade. Sound a bit like Les Revenants,.
      a bit

though GLITCH is a bit more on the 'lighter' side of the drama spectrum

I am thinking causes and outcomes will be different as well

-the actor who plays the old mayor is very good at what he does, BTW

Comment

Season 3 will happen. Release some time ( ) in 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpNdbaVN5j4

Comment

A BTW question to our Australian friends; is it common practice on Australian TV to only have 6 eps per season?

Most shows I have watched make very good use of those episodes but it would be great to have more
          thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X