Questions......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions......

Why would Atlantis want the single village and the little girl to remain on a planet that the Wraith would be interested in to cull again?? It didn't make sense that Keller said that Celise would be raised by a family on the planet when the Wraith knew how to get there. And of course where was Kiryk going when he dialed the gate? And if they all knew that the darts would follow whomever went through the gate, what hope was there for them to return to Atlantis at all?
    I kind of felt it was another "throwaway" episode like Whispers with all the chasing and running??

1) Did the Wraith ever figure out that there was a native population there or did they successfully remain hidden in the caves? My recollection of the episode leans toward the latter, but I could be mistaken.

As far as planets go it seems to be one of the better options, considering they've used the caves to hide from the Wraith at least twice now.

2) We're not supposed to know where he went; it's a potential cliff hanger. If they ever went on to do a follow-up episode, his destination would have been revealed.

3) Umm... they gate back to Atlantis when running from the Wraith all the time. It works because Atlantis' gate has a shield and once they get through they can yell to have it raised, resulting in any incoming darts going splat. Kiryk didn't wait for Mckay to explain that to him, so he did not know that his best option for survival actually would've been to gate back to Atlantis with them.

Comment

Working...
    X