Dann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dann

A Thread dedicated to Dann. He is hilarious and awesome. Discuss Dann's weekly antics, favorite moments, hopes and dreams.

Dann Orville Wiki
    sigpic

Wish I could find a clip that showed all 3 elevator scenes back to back. Best I can do is play the song we hear in scene 3.

sigpic

Comment

Oh man, him dating Alara in 201...awkward
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Oh man, him dating Alara in 201...awkward
        Yearning. Passion. Search.
        Who will feed the coals of joy in the stove of emotion?
        My fingers ache to penetrate the hearth.
        Love is the fishhook that hooks the fish.

She goes to the bathroom, instant text from Dann "I Miss You"

Already laughing, I died at that point.
        sigpic

Comment

Dann has neat shirts...
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

You can borrow them for your dates, or any time
            sigpic

Comment

Him and the cupcakes in this week’s...oh my god he is the worst hahaha

Comment

Yes I think Dann might become the shows most memorable character.

Comment

Maybe if the show gets a 3rd season we'll get an episode similar to TNG "The Lower Decks" following Dann, Yaphit, and similar characters.
                  sigpic

Comment

Everybody loves casual Friday, especially Dann!
                    sigpic

Comment

Request DENIED!

https://twitter.com/TheOrville/statu...99439903342593

Comment

if he can get music on the elevator, he can do anything!
                        sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/TheOrville/statu...25966938456064

Dann makes small talk with the Captain
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            Maybe if the show gets a 3rd season we'll get an episode similar to TNG "The Lower Decks" following Dann, Yaphit, and similar characters.
                            They definitely need to do this. I think possibly a Dann, Yaphit, Lamarr plot. Am I crazy or is Lamarr getting no love this season. He isn't even my favorite character, but I feel like they are giving him next to nothing.
                            Malloy wasn't really getting much attention either until this past episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                              They definitely need to do this. I think possibly a Dann, Yaphit, Lamarr plot. Am I crazy or is Lamarr getting no love this season. He isn't even my favorite character, but I feel like they are giving him next to nothing.
                              Malloy wasn't really getting much attention either until this past episode.
                              Yeah, I'm not understanding the new balance...but it has gotten a little better. They did a great job letting Lamarr grow last season to end up taking over as Chief of Engineering...then nothing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X