• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home (203)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE ORVILLE - SEASON TWO
    HOME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 203
    After learning that she is losing her strength due to human gravity, Alara is forced to return to her home planet of Xelayah to visit her family.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 January 2019, 09:35 PM.

I would say this episode was kinda mediocre, with very little comedy.

The jar of pickles was a nice call back, and good parting gift.
    sigpic

Comment

Shame that Halston Sage is (apparently) leaving the show. I like the character, even if she's a been a little underserved. Didn't hurt that she's really cute, too. Hopefully Jessica Szohr is a good replacement.

Surprisingly large bunch of known names in the guest cast this week too (especially Trek alumni).
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think It's only temporary
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Bit strange to cast a replacement actor for (at least) 11 episodes if she's only leaving temporarily, isn't it? I could understand 3 or 4, bit into the double digits starts to sound permanent.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It was my understanding it was because she had been cast in that Netflix show and they were both filming at the same time
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
            X