Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crisis On Infinite Earths

8 Questions Raised by "Crisis on Infinite Earths" Announcement

So, what do you guys think the announcement of Crisis on Infinite Earths being brought to the Arrowverse?
    sigpic

I think its ambitious
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Im intruiged as Im unfamiliar with the storyline

Comment

Oh it brings up a lot of stuff. It was in comic books back in the day. I was surprised when I saw it...and as Jel says...it is quite an ambitious undertaking.

I just wonder if all of the characters mentioned in Crisis will be used? That will significantly expand the Arrowverse!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post

I just wonder if all of the characters mentioned in Crisis will be used? That will significantly expand the Arrowverse!
          Might be issues with that, but they have managed to make due with what they CAN use in the shows.

It will probably just be a mish-mash of all five shows (it would be cool if Black Lightning was involved in any capacity)
          sigpic

Comment

Already announced guests/crossovers...
            - The Flash / Legends of Tomorrow / Supergirl / Batwoman
            - Black Lightning
            - Brandon Routh's Superman from Superman Returns
            - Kevin Conroy as an older Bruce Wayne
            - Burt Ward

And just half an hour ago, it was announced...Tom Welling will be appearing as Clark Kent as well!
            Last edited by DigiFluid; 19 September 2019, 01:50 PM.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

This is either going to be the best crossover ever or its going to flop badly
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

And now Erica Durance as Lois Lane, too.

https://deadline.com/2019/09/erica-d...cw-1202739723/
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  And now Erica Durance as Lois Lane, too.

https://deadline.com/2019/09/erica-d...cw-1202739723/
                  Just waiting for Michael Rosenbaum to be Lex!!
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'm actually kind of hoping for a Clancy Brown Lex Luthor appearance....

Comment

As much I enjoy the reveal of the guests, I would prefer it if the news wasn't circling the webs like a batch of crabs. But it's hard to block all news of Crisis.

Comment

The actress who played Huntress in the short-lived Birds of Prey series (2002) will be reprising the role for Crisis

https://www.cbr.com/birds-of-prey-as...finite-earths/

Comment

I also saw that Lynda Carter was tapped to reprise her role as Wonder Woman.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well...the new seasons have started! :-)
                            sigpic

Comment

This coming Sunday 12/8/19...the Crisis starts on Supergirl. I noticed that Batwoman was moved to 12/9 for part 2...and part 3 takes place on Flash (12/10).
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X