Crisis On Infinite Earths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    This coming Sunday 12/8/19...the Crisis starts on Supergirl. I noticed that Batwoman was moved to 12/9 for part 2...and part 3 takes place on Flash (12/10).
    And there was a little tease at the end of Batwoman 108, too!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm behind but have seen bits, I need to find out how to watch Batwoman here in the UK...

Trailer looks awesome though!

Comment

I intend on watching this; I just hope it's not too much swiss cheese because I I don't watch all the arrowverse shows. I watch Supergirl, Batwoman and Legends. Also, I've gathered that "Crisis" is a freestanding story also existing in comics, etc.

I hope it's made so that it's self-contained, you don't have to have prior / existing knowledge of all the shows involved.

Comment

My guess is it'll be Arrow heavy but contained as its one of the last episodes of Arrow

Comment

sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Marc Guggenheim on Twitter just now responding to the question "how many unannounced characters will be in crisis about?"

"At least 6 in the first three hours."
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The CW has never disappointed me with crossovers.
                Some might be "meh" such as the first arrow/flash one, or flash/Supergirl one, but they have never been actually BAD. If they can pull off something better than Elseworlds, then I would be asking them to take the helm of the future of the DCMU.
                Just don't do what marvel did and kill off it's Netflix shows. (CW equivalent) Daredevil and the punisher were damn brilliant and the actors really did not deserve to be killed in the marvel crossfire.
                sigpic

Comment

Another trailer, I'm not up to date on characters appearing so this trailer may reveal someone.

Comment

Part 1 was pretty great. Was surprised of his much action in part 1.
                    Spoiler:
                    Goodbye Earth 38. I refuse to believe Oliver is gone
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Part 1 was pretty great. Was surprised of his much action in part 1.
                      Spoiler:
                      Goodbye Earth 38. I refuse to believe Oliver is gone
                      I have to wait a few hours yet.
                      sigpic

Comment

That is why I left the spoiler tags. I think you will be wowed
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm thinking about DVR'ing the 5 parts and waiting till next year to watch the whole thing.

Comment

Part one is great, cant wait for tonight's! So glad I've found a solution to my watching problem

Comment

I did start watching this now. Guess I'll rewatch 1-3 before they air 4-5 next year.

As I feared, it relies a great deal on the viewer being familiar with the other arrowverse shows. There's far too much backstory that I'm obviously missing.

But I am getting a kick from the numerous homages and lines outright lifted from the Alexander Salkind Superman movies back in the eighties and even before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                I did start watching this now. Guess I'll rewatch 1-3 before they air 4-5 next year.

As I feared, it relies a great deal on the viewer being familiar with the other arrowverse shows. There's far too much backstory that I'm obviously missing.

But I am getting a kick from the numerous homages and lines outright lifted from the Alexander Salkind Superman movies back in the eighties and even before that.
                                It's really only Arrow and flash you have to know, simply because they have been speaking about "the crisis" for their whole half seasons. (and sorta since elseworlds, off and on)
                                Legends skipped elseworlds, and batwoman was hardly in it. Supergirl has hardly mentioned crisis at all.
                                Even then, they are not really "required viewing", but Arrow certainly puts things into perspective.
                                If I were to choose something to keep up on, it would be Arrow as this is the last season.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X